All the excitement and happiness of Bigbang's comeback now turned into a fear.....

• Is this really the end??? </3

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As sad as I am now, after all the messes they've been through and at this stage of life, i think they're free to do whatever they want to. With departure of Seungri, Bigbang is no longer the Bigbang.

Still crying though

• Have hope. They might just be testing the waters and seeing the reactions. Also, they are going to be active as soloists from now on as well. So even if we don't get another Bigbang comeback for another few years they will still be active individually.

• Love the song and Love them people will judge anyone who wants to support big bang now but they dont understand the impact big bang had on alot of people.

I hope its not the end of big bang I hope to see them on tour again and a final album but if it is then this song is the perfect goodbye song.

I really want big bang to go out on a album and with promotions instead of this but yeah qq

I would take a album of unreleased songs.

• Have hope. They might just be testing the waters and seeing the reactions. Also, they are going to be active as soloists from now on as well. So even if we don't get another Bigbang comeback for another few years they will still be active individually.

I do hope they stay active as soloists at least but Bigbang's comeback always hits differently and I did think that they're testing the water with this comeback at first but after watching the MV and reading it's lyrics it feels more and more like a goodbye song and seeing everyone fearing the same thing, it started to hit me as well

• I do hope they stay active as soloists at least but Bigbang's comeback always hits differently and I did think that they're testing the water with this comeback at first but after watching the MV and reading it's lyrics it feels more and more like a goodbye song and seeing everyone fearing the same thing, it started to hit me as well

Knowing that they planned a comeback and the coachella thing etc.. makes me hope its not the end.

• Well if they decide to move on from the group I'll be sad because I really enjoy their music and how they work together but it'll be ok. I just hope they continue to release music even as solo and hopefully do something together from time to time (singles, concerts, etc).

• Remember, they signed a 10-year contract renewal. I think they'll definitely focus on their solo careers and personal lives more after this, but there's a good chance they'll continue group activities in small doses. They're too good and legendary of a group not to continue.

I hope everything you have said turned true. Their legacy is too big to end just like this </3

• i was excited at first, but fear was in fact a feeling i had after checking the nuances of this comeback.

maybe they're talking about the end on a cycle but who knows.

i seriously want them to comeback with an album and the bangers we know that they release and shake Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!