Recommend some jpop songs

• so im like 2 hours new to jpop (i scratched the surface in the past tho) and i only know one group and i love them already (FAKY) so with that being said........go wild im open to anything thats good

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

Edited once, last by YOHAENGct ().

• I have my old akb list

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YOHAENGct Duno what you like so I send you a few artist and you can tell me what you think of them so I know what style of music you preffer so I know what to send in the future ~

Misako Uno

External Content youtu.be

MADKID

JO1

SKY-HI

Fuji Kaze

He was awarded as best new artist Japan on MAMA 2020

AMADEUS

MAGICHOUR

9bic

=LOVE

Reiji Kawaguchi

Akira Takano

THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Groups

Solo

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• i loved =love and the rampage

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i liked w-inds,flash, and lemon

• i liked OMG are there any other good songs by this artist ?

• YOHAENGct try these, maybe you like them (If you want you can also tell me your opinions on these)

BLACK IRIS

FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE

HAPPINESS

E-Girls

They sadly have disbanded 2 weeks ago

• black iris (action)- i liked it reminds me of very nice by seventeen......jazzy

fantastics (hey darlin')- I LOVED THIS...the singing and dancing on the chairs, and the notes....just perfect

generations (you & i) - they dance pretty well, i would listen i summer

happiness (juicy love)- its so catchy i gonna have it stuck in my head (also the choreo looks amazing)

e-girls (highschool love)- again the choreo, i could never, although i dont really like cute songs i loved the chorus and are those all members i like nct but....whoa thats a lot of girls

• YOHAENGct E-girls had 27 member as they debuted but were only 11 at the end before disbanding. But they arn't the biggest group out there. If you count ex. members to it groups like AKB48, SKE48, Hinatazaki46, Nogizaki46, Morning Musume,...are all over 100 member since they change the line-up like at least every year so most member arn't longer in the groups as maybe 2-6 years. The largest group in Japan without changing the member-line up is EXILE TRIBE with 52 members (they were 53 but 1 member left the group cause he was scared about covid cause "too many people, not good") The differences between groups like AKB48 and EXILE TRIBE is that groups like AKB48 have around 27 member at the moment and most of them leave the group eighter after a short time they were member or at the very last when they turn 28 years old and if you count each girl who was in the group and is no more you come to around 200. EXILE TRIBE dosn't do this. They make new units all few years and ad them so they gain more members. So for example in 2016 they added the 16 member large group THE RAMPAGE and in 2018 the 8 member big group FANTASTICS. Also a difference to groups like AKB48 is that EXILE TRIBE only rarly works as full EXILE TRIBE. The units all work as normal boygroups together and the 4 newest units also have a own thing called "Jr. EXILE" where they do colabs together. Another difference to groups like AKB48 is that a few member of EXILE TRIBE are also part of other bands/groups or work as soloists

Some more stuff for you to review :

OWV

Hiroomi Tosaka

He is member of Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE

Orbit

ONE N' ONLY

HITOMIN

Rude-ฮฑ

• E-girls had 27 member as they debuted but were only 11 at the end before disbanding. But they arn't the biggest group out there. If you count ex. members to it groups like AKB48, SKE48, Hinatazaki46, Nogizaki46, Morning Musume,...are all over 100 member since they change the line-up like at least every year so most member arn't longer in the groups as maybe 2-6 years. The largest group in Japan without changing the member-line up is EXILE TRIBE with 52 members (they were 53 but 1 member left the group cause he was scared about covid cause "too many people, not good") The differences between groups like AKB48 and EXILE TRIBE is that groups like AKB48 have around 27 member at the moment and most of them leave the group eighter after a short time they were member or at the very last when they turn 28 years old and if you count each girl who was in the group and is no more you come to around 200. EXILE TRIBE dosn't do this. They make new units all few years and ad them so they gain more members. So for example in 2016 they added the 16 member large group THE RAMPAGE and in 2018 the 8 member big group FANTASTICS. Also a difference to groups like AKB48 is that EXILE TRIBE only rarly works as full EXILE TRIBE. The units all work as normal boygroups together and the 4 newest units also have a own thing called "Jr. EXILE" where they do colabs together. Another difference to groups like AKB48 is that a few member of EXILE TRIBE are also part of other bands/groups or work as soloists

wait, i think i've seen a dance video by the rampage, something like 14 savage ? they are dancing machines like seriously its crazy and they have almost every urban dance style.....i think theres a member called itsuki. i watched the video about a year ago and i still think about him, hes charming..........anyway i think i could get the hang of this 5,0000 members thing. the concept is so interesting though i wonder how you go about joining

• these are all my style, i can see japan really likes their choreo (me too). i especially liked overdose and break down im gonna add these to my playlist

• wait, i think i've seen a dance video by the rampage, something like 14 savage ? they are dancing machines like seriously its crazy and they have almost every urban dance style.....i think theres a member called itsuki. i watched the video about a year ago and i still think about him, hes charming..........anyway i think i could get the hang of this 5,0000 members thing. the concept is so interesting though i wonder how you go about joining

LDH has the thing that they eighter hold auditions so people can audition and become trainees (mostly around 3 years before they debut) or they look around their dance-academy where they have 36 places all over Japan for talented people. Funfact: The dance-academy is called "EXPG" (EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM) and if you look at the list on Wikipedia about noticibal people who traineed at this dance-academy you will find a list of a lot different Japanese idols, artists, models, actors, dancers,... and even in wich city they trained at. The list also contains a few people who happend to be snatched away by JYP wich are in total 2 members of NiziU, Sana from TWICE and U from ONF (U was an ex. JYP trainee before). I think Sana said once that if she hadn't left Japan she maybe could've ended as part og E-girls since around the time before she went to Korea LDH was searching for people to join E-girls and she was kinda interested but at the same time she was allready asked by JYP and a few months later E-girls had debuted in 2011 and Sana than decided to go to Korea and left Japan in 2012. Here is another funfact on Sana: Her danceteacher as she went to EXPG called Yuta debuted in 2012 as member of the boygroup GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE. In 2018 as GENERATIONS went to Korea and happend to be on the same show as TWICE people said Yuta and Sana might met and talked to eachother after not seeing in more than 6 years cause they know eachother but there is sadly no photo from that day of GENERATIONS with TWICE, just some pics of GENERATIONS with other groups like MOMOLAND...

• LDH has the thing that they eighter hold auditions so people can audition and become trainees (mostly around 3 years before they debut) or they look around their dance-academy where they have 36 places all over Japan for talented people. Funfact: The dance-academy is called "EXPG" (EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM) and if you look at the list on Wikipedia about noticibal people who traineed at this dance-academy you will find a list of a lot different Japanese idols, artists, models, actors, dancers,... and even in wich city they trained at. The list also contains a few people who happend to be snatched away by JYP wich are in total 2 members of NiziU, Sana from TWICE and U from ONF (U was an ex. JYP trainee before). I think Sana said once that if she hadn't left Japan she maybe could've ended as part og E-girls since around the time before she went to Korea LDH was searching for people to join E-girls and she was kinda interested but at the same time she was allready asked by JYP and a few months later E-girls had debuted in 2011 and Sana than decided to go to Korea and left Japan in 2012. Here is another funfact on Sana: Her danceteacher as she went to EXPG called Yuta debuted in 2012 as member of the boygroup GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE. In 2018 as GENERATIONS went to Korea and happend to be on the same show as TWICE people said Yuta and Sana might met and talked to eachother after not seeing in more than 6 years cause they know eachother but there is sadly no photo from that day of GENERATIONS with TWICE, just some pics of GENERATIONS with other groups like MOMOLAND...

ahhh i know EXPG its famous in the dance community, shotaro from nct went there, they have such talented dancers. seriously how do they all dance so well !

the audition program seems like a good idea sine they want a lot of girls i assume

• i liked w-inds,flash, and lemon

W-inds have many good songs.

I can recommand you "dirty talk" too:

Flash is from Perfurme, they have a unique style.

Lemon is the name of the song too. The artist is Kenshi Yonezu. He is pretty famous in Japan.

"loser" of him is pretty know too:

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• YOHAENGct Because I know way too many artist, I'm adding a lot more

BXW

Da-iCE

SixTONES

Snow Man

CrazyBoy

SALU

NOA

BEVERLY

LEE MINHYUK

Joonho&Gyumin

Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE

EXILE SHOKICHI

He is member of EXILE TRIBE's group EXILE

Ryokuoushoku Shakai

Hirai Dai

He is the perfect example that face and voice dosn't match

BTW this is Hirai Dai -> P182336-3819516384.1556442670.jpg

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!