Official KPOP Stanning Help Trading Post

• this is a thread for all wanting to know more about, get into, or stan a kpop artist.

just post the artist(s) you are interested in with the artist(s) you already stan. you could also post a little about your tastes in music, but this is optional.

then you can scroll through the thread to find a match - someone who stans the group you're interested in and is interested in the group you stan.

quote them with the name of the artist(s) you want to learn about, and the name of the artist(s) you can teach them about and ask them if they want to match.

quote them with information about the artist(s) they're interested in, like guides, photos, videos, fun content, facts about them, song recommendations, history, etc, and ask for info about the group you're interested in.

then, your match will quote you back.

OR

skip the first step and just scroll through the thread until you find a match.

in this way, users can help one another learn more about different artists and make stanning an artist easier.

don't feel pressure to include a certain amount of information or write a lot.

you can make multiple posts and have however many matches you want.

you don't have to put all of the artists you stan, just the ones you feel confident enough to tell someone about

example:

Groups I stan: BTS, SHINee, TXT

Groups I want to stan: EXO, Blackpink, Stray Kids

I like ballads, songs with touching lyrics, and songs that display powerful performances.

(this is just an example)

i hope this can help some users <3

so dont let it flop :cursing:

• Oh I thought this was going to be for like photocard trading but I like this idea! You might wanna change the title to a stanning help thread or something c:

Groups I have guides for-

BTS, SHINee, Seventeen, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Ateez

Groups I can also help with-

NCT/WayV, Exo, Treasure, TXT, Day6, Astro, Oneus and Onewe, A.C.E, KNK, N.Flying, Pentagon, Twice

Groups I want to stan-

Dreamcatcher and Loona

• Groups I want to Stan: Gidle , dreamcatcher

Groups I Stan: Mamamoo, TXT, Bts

Groups Whose Music I stream a lot and like : Mosnta X, SKZ, Astro , Oneus

● I like RnB like this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

●i like ballads like this one

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

● I like slow songs like this one

● easy going songs like this

●I don't know category of following songs but I like this type of songs too

• hopemin

Changed the title of the thread from “Official KPOP Trading Post” to “Official KPOP Stanning Help Trading Post”.
  • Oh this is so smart

EXO

Girl i gotchu

EXO debuted on April 8, 2012 with the concept of them being "Aliens" from another solar system far far away with superpowers that came to earth. They debuted with two sub-units, EXO-K which focused on promoting in Korea and EXO-M which focused on promoting in China however in 2015 they kinda stopped doing the sub-units and were just one full group. They originally started out with 12 members but Kris and Luhan left in 2014 and Tao left in 2015 due to issues with SM however they dont have problems with the other members themselves.

I recommend watching EXO showtime to learn more about their personalities.

(im going from oldest to youngest for OT9)

Xiumin

DOB: March 26, 1990

Positions: Sub-rapper, Sub-Vocalists

Superpower: Snow/Ice

Subunit: EXO-M, EXO-CBX

Suho

DOB: May 22, 1991

Positions: Leader, Lead Voclist

Superpower: Water

Subunit: EXO-K

Lay

DOB: October 7, 1991

Positions: Main dancer, sub vocalist, sub rapper

Superpower: Healing

Subunit: EXO-M

Baekhyun

DOB: May 6, 1992

Positions: Main Vocal

Superpower: Light

Subunit: EXO-K, EXO-CBX

Chen

DOB: September 21, 1992

Superpower: Lighting

Subunit: EXO-M, EXO-CBX

Chanyeol

DOB: November 27, 1992

Positions: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist

Superpower: Fire

D.O

DOB: January 12, 1993

Superpower: Super Strength

Kai

DOB: January 14, 1994

Positions: Main Dancer, Sub Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Center, Visual

Superpower: Teleportation

Sehun

DOB: April 12, 1994

Positions: Lead dancer, Lead rapper, Maknae

Superpower: Wind

Subunit:EXO-K

I hope this helped, sorry lol ;(

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• it was an example i-

but thank you so much. i can tell you put a lot of work into it. i didn't know they had superpowers, that's an interesting concept.

do you want me to help you with an artist?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!