Is it safe to say BOA is the "Beyonce" of KPOP?

• More like Madonna

I'd say that's Kim Wan Sun

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

though ofc, kim wan sun is the kim wan sun of kpop, just as boa is the boa of kpop. no need to compare them to western acts (edited in bc pressed "reply" too quickly smh)

• idk about Beyonce's career has she been living off of her mythical hype rather than actual substance most of her career?

Beyoncé has been an artist since 1997 and has had the biggest hits in music history. She's also raised/set the standard for live performance (not just pop music, music and other kinds of performance in general) with her stage presence, dancing, and strong live vocals that NEVER fail. There is every bit of substance to her name.

• Beyoncé has been an artist since 1997 and has had the biggest hits in music history. She's also raised/set the standard for live performance (not just pop music, music and other kinds of performance in general) with her stage presence, dancing, and strong live vocals that NEVER fail. There is every bit of substance to her name.

then BoA is not Beyonce of kpop

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• idk about Beyonce's career has she been living off of her mythical hype rather than actual substance most of her career?

I guess you didn't know Beyoncé when she was young

“ < 4 you & her

Edited once, last by Panpriyah-lice ().

• This is blasphemy!!!!

how do you not realize I was talking about BoA not Beyonce

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• no i put it like "has beyonce done this ( referring to what boa has done )" and someone replied she hasnt so i went "then she's not boa"

simple

I admit, on your first post it sounded like you were speaking about Beyonce. Once you responded to the replies it became clear what you meant, but the wording was certainly confusing at least.

That said I agree Boa is no Beyonce. Not even close.

• I think Boa would be more comparable to Britney Spears. Beyonce would shut down the music industry if she released an album. Boa seems to have the relevance of Britney Spears where she is still famous, but past the peak where people are extremely interested in her music (both we manufactured similarly as well).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!