Does your country still have a mask mandate in place?

• I wonder if we live in a same place bc thats the story

I live in Germany.

And I've already decided to keep wearing my ffp2 mask even if I end up getting heckled and ridiculed.

I'm recovering from a shattered elbow at the moment and my injury will require further surgery in the coming weeks so the last thing I need right now is a covid infection.

• I live in Germany.

And I've already decided to keep wearing my ffp2 mask even if I end up getting heckled and ridiculed.

I'm recovering from a shattered elbow at the moment and my injury will require further surgery in the coming weeks so the last thing I need right now is a covid infection.

Fudge I'm sorry

Idk why people get so mad about masks

I started wearing them before mask mandate and people kept yelling at me to go back to China

I'm not from China

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's disgusting. Tells you all you need to know about those people though, doesn't it? Smh.

• they removed a lot of mandates this year for sure, they're not even mandatory in school anymore.

• Not really..but for transport they still do but no one really does. Although I still do.

However I have just caught covid.. After two years of not being sick, 2 doses and a booster, using my mask everywhere, started my new job last week (nursery work we don't have our masks on inside) then this week, sick as a dog.. Coughing, lungs hurt, fever, lost my voice and tested positive today...

I'm annoyed... But it is what it is.

There will always be gross people spreading crap, I should have just stayed unemployed and at home lol

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• Here all restrictions have been lifted. Unvaccinated are still strongly recommend to avoid crowds and staying home at any sign of sickness but for everyone else it’s slowly back to normal. Though a lot of people still work from home and universities haven’t completed opened yet (they’re part online, part normal).

People who work at hospitals, with old people or with small children are still following stricter guidelines.

• it's been lifted for a few weeks here in vegas, i don't wear it unless i'm going to a doctor's office. i have had all 3 of my shots and i havent caught it yet (knocks on wood) i'm tired of the restrictions and i won't ridicule anyone who chooses to still wear their's. When you live in the desert it's hard to breathe having to wear that everywhere you go, it's hot as fuck here. especially in summer. If they come out with another booster i'll go get that too. i barely go out anyway.

• Not really..but for transport they still do but no one really does. Although I still do.

However I have just caught covid.. After two years of not being sick, 2 doses and a booster, using my mask everywhere, started my new job last week (nursery work we don't have our masks on inside) then this week, sick as a dog.. Coughing, lungs hurt, fever, lost my voice and tested positive today...

I'm annoyed... But it is what it is.

There will always be gross people spreading crap, I should have just stayed unemployed and at home lol

WORKING WITH KIDS IS JUST...

people send their kids out sick

My friends who are teachers are always sick, even before covid

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not indoors anymore thank god. We only have them on public transport and in hospitals here in Australia. It's so nice to be able to go out maskless and see people's whole faces and communicate the way it should be without a stupid face covering, they were horrid things and didn't really didn't do much anyway.

• In Romania it's not mandatory to wear mask, indoor or outdoor. Some of us are still wearing to protect ourselves (I have friends that are recovering from Covid.. I had Covid last year). But, that is our last problem because there is war at the border: Russia invaded Ukraine.

• Of course not. I'm in the US, so we have never had a national mandate in the first place. To top it off, I live in a state run by buffoons who care more about personal freedumbs than the overall health of their people, so there hasn't been a state mandate in a while, and even my employer, which had maintained the a mandate for all employees and visitors, made it optional a few weeks ago. So we are all screwed. We're on our own and quite frankly, I am tired because it doesn't end, it won't end, it won't get better and I hate everyone around me who doesn't care and who talks to me with no mask on like I want their germs on me. So I'm continuing to mask, with an extremely uncomfortable N95 (especially after Spring Break) because I have family I live with that I don't wish to infect.

[Didn't mean to rant but I am at the end of it after reading some news today.]

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• Of course not. I'm in the US, so we have never had a national mandate in the first place. To top it off, I live in a state run by buffoons who care more about personal freedumbs than the overall health of their people, so there hasn't been a state mandate in a while, and even my employer, which had maintained the a mandate for all employees and visitors, made it optional a few weeks ago. So we are all screwed. We're on our own and quite frankly, I am tired because it doesn't end, it won't end, it won't get better and I hate everyone around me who doesn't care and who talks to me with no mask on like I want their germs on me. So I'm continuing to mask, with an extremely uncomfortable N95 (especially after Spring Break) because I have family I live with that I don't wish to infect.

[Didn't mean to rant but I am at the end of it after reading some news today.]

I completely understand

I have family members who are immune compromised

Also one of my coworker whose mom got infected, now she needs full time care. He had to quit his job to move back to their city to help her. Thats my worst nightmare

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!