KPop has entered a period of peace , which is why it is not too interesting

• Has there ever been rumors linking the two of them romantically? I mean she literally hard carried him to the biggest hit of his career and may have vaulted him into mainstream Korean recognition. So weird to see the Nation's Little Sister being so publicly supportive of Kpop's "bad boy".

Not all history has to be romantic.. artists only need to look at each other and every idiot jumps the Ship conclusions.. whereas say in 1000 or so active idols in 20 years, barely a handful have had any romantic connections.

Statistically insignificant.

Far more relevant is the working connections via producers, session musicians, lyricists/songwriters etc. - that is the network that actually results in collaborative work. Romance is just an occasional by-product.

"Bad boy" is yet another of Kpop's exaggerations. Groups barely 5-6 years old are discussed in terms of "eras", even regularly releasing groups are termed as "comebacks" - meh...

• its becauze noone is streaming this song :yesr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they say peace is only the time in between two wars in which the parties use to regroup and rebuilt

The cold truth is none of the 3 ex major companies are willing to challenge Hybe now since Hybe has gotten too big

Which is why I still mention IU to this day since she is the only one still wiling to fight Hybe

• The cold truth is none of the 3 ex major companies are willing to challenge Hybe now since Hybe has gotten too big

Which is why I still mention IU to this day since she is the only one still wiling to fight Hybe

IU hwaiting!!!

Hybe Hwaiting!!!

competition is good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!