[enter talk]TW: sensitive saesang issue and behaviour

• [enter-talk] THE LEGENDARY GENEALOGY OF SM'S MALE IDOLS FANS BRAINLESS BEHAVIOR

TVXQ - Cassiopeiaimage.png

Sa-taek (Sasang taxi): they begged the taxi driver to film Kim Jaejoong in the private male bathhouse. She even told him to take picture of his naked body

image.png
    image.png
    They illegally appropriated their resident registration number and used it as theirs
    They even received money from selling it

image.png
    image.png
    The Chinese sasaengs even followed Chin Changmin all the way to the male's washroom and took pictures. But after he tried to stop them, they started holding a grudge and threw a bag filled with rocks at him 3 times

image.png
    image.png
    Filming Park Yoochun's house illegally

image.png
    The sasaengs installed a CCTV with a banner saying "Don't touch it"
    I don't know how many of them there were, but for sure, there were more than 1 or 2
    They had many ways to interfere and watch them in their private lives

image.png
    The sasaengs were always watching them even in private schedules that weren't official
    image.png

Choikang Changmin trying to send back sasaengs who were following him
    He asked her to open the window and the sasaengs suddenly shut it and he fractured his palm to the point it started bleeding.
    The sasaengs proudly released the anecdote on mini hompi after

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    "They fondled us for 300m straight with their hands... it was like sexual harassment!"

image.png
    image.png
    "You can't even tell whose hand is whose~"
    "Xiah Junsu's butt, Hero Jaejoong's arms and chest"
    "They were touching our body parts...!"

image.png

Choikang Changmin crying in front of sasaengs because they were giving him a hard time

image.png
    In red:
    - Us 5 members all cried in our house and in the streets and we've been in accident, but seeing how the sasaengs were smiling in the windshield of the sasaeng taxis of course made me so mad. However, I'm not only doing this for me, but for us all, don't use this kind of love to act in a way that can shorten someone's life. Sorry to everyone for posting this at nigh
    - In those past 7 years, even among my busy days, there were many moments in a day when I could've met my friends, acquaintances and families... However because of this group of people, I would spend 2-3 hours on the road and end up not being able to meet anyone. I don't consider this love. I can understand you really want to see me... Me too I was like that.

image.png

Paraphrased:
    - Sasaeng taxis would receive 800K (~750$) a day in advance. Sasaeng taxi drivers would contact each other and learn where TVXQ will appear. They all know where they are.
    - If it's after TVXQ's concert, over 10 sasaeng taxis would follow TVXQ vans around
    - They will purposefully get TVXQ into accidents, they will make reservations with sasaeng taxis that are able to get into accidents
    - There are taxis that got into minor collisions with Yoochun and Jaejoong's personal cars too. The members would try to flee and one even hit an electric pole because of a sasaeng taxi, which caused them to scrap their BMW

image.png

"They will never have a day of rest in the 365 days in a year.
    The fans would even follow TVXQ on their vacations and rest days to their own houses"
    image.png
    Taxi driver:
    - If [the fans] know where they're going, they would go anywhere. If they're going to eat, the fans will follow them to eat. If they're going to a sauna, the fans will follow them to the sauna.
    - Why do they follow them?
    - Just to see them. So that they can have thing to say between them?

image.png

"He was being filmed right in front of you, he didn't say anything?"
    - Whenever he said something, [the fans] would film it

image.png
    "You must've been scared?"
    - They would text ''oh you changed your number?''

image.png
    - we were also curious about how they were able to do this
    - we changed our number one more time

image.png
    - they would text "it's not good to change phone number that many times lol"
    - they also took pictures of stuff in our dorms

image.png
    - and send them as texts

image.png
    Jaejoong: There were a lot of instances where our phones just suddenly got suspended or was reported loss. They also got my call history and they called my friends. They wanted to confirm whether I was speaking to girls.

Junsu: They said they were able to hack into my hardware. To look at what I was doing on internet today. They also know all the music I listened to

image.png
    (paraphrased)
    moreover:
    - Entered TVXQ's dorms and kissed Jaejoong when he was sleeping
    - Throwing period blood at dorm/sending periods pads and adults toys
    - Causing car accidents while following
    - Made copies of TVXQ dorms keys
    - Get the dorms' seal in order to create marriage certificates
    - Putting their underwears in members' bags when they passed by
    - Stealing members' items
    - (member) called Yoochun to come at Han River and a moment later, the member received a text saying 'Why are you calling Yoochun oppa?"

- Got the citizen number through an airport ticket and followed them in the airport
    - Wiretapping Park Yoohwan (Yoochun's dongsaeng)'s phone
    - Calling TVXQ members' family

This the the infamous Ca-Teu-L 10 minutes against SNSD (Cassiopeia, Triple S, EXO-L)

image.png

image.png
    (silence)

EXO - EXO-L

image.png

"They EXO fans threw these and left. The grandma and some fans were cleaning after them"

image.png
    "At an EXO fan sign, the ajumma was here cleaning the trash alone. When being told they should've cleaned together, they said "don't pretend to be kind towards handicapped people LOL EXO fans are seriously too brainless..."

image.png

(t/n: EXO members' names, it's illegal to spray graffiti in most public places in Korea)
    image.png

image.png
    "Index of action for EXO-Ls at Seoul Gayo Daejun"
    1. Only light up your light sticks during EXO's stage
    2. Only scream/cheer for EXO
    3. During breaks and advertising time, scream 'EXO EXO'

*Only when EXO appears, light up the light stick and scream

image.png
    "In order to receive the Golden Disc, EXO-Ls stole phone numbers to vote"
    hashtag: 'Come-from-behind-victory_EXO-L"
    We can cast 2000 votes in 3 minutes

NCT - NCTzen
    download%2B%25281%2529.gif

download%2B%25282%2529.gif

download%2B%25283%2529.gif

image.png
    image.png
    'We were shooting Somi, but they were already creating a commotion"
    "We couldn't hear what she was saying. What an eyesore.
    *Breaking in creating a commotion*

image.png

"They're creating worries about safety accidents just by being dispatched...
    It's always just NCT"

download%2B%25284%2529.gif
    (T/n: video by Newsen = Korean media)

download%2B%25285%2529.gif

image.png
    On the same day, the standing area with another group
    The standing area after NCT arrived

download%2B%25286%2529.gif

If there's more, feel free to comment

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “TW: sensitive saesang issue and fandom issue” to “[enter talk]TW: sensitive saesang issue and behaviour”.
  • Yay let's relive the mental trauma these idols have had to go through for clicks! :froghype:

• sometimes idol culture really brings out the worst in people :pepenomad::pepe-tea:

• More like learn from these to not be shitty and not get warnings from the Govt

99% of the times these incidents are posted it's for nothing more than fanwar bullshit. No one wants to have a serious discussion about the issue of stalking... they want people to point at these groups and say they deserve it.

• 99% of the times these incidents are posted it's for nothing more than fanwar bullshit. No one wants to have a serious discussion about the issue of stalking... they want people to point at these groups and say they deserve it.

Why are you deciding that for people here? Why are you assuming that? No one in their right mind will read these and think these groups deserve it. If they did, users/me will definitely call it out. These saesangs and their behaviours deserved to be called out regardless of which fandom they are from. Cos these ppl are crossing human rights.

• Why are you deciding that for people here? Why are you assuming that? No one in their right mind will read these and think these groups deserve it. If they did, users/me will definitely call it out. These saesangs and their behaviours deserved to be called out regardless of which fandom they are from. Cos these ppl are crossing human rights.

Where did I say I was talking about your post? The original post is what I'm talking about. These kinds of posts are only made on these netizen sites to get the comments to drag groups.

• It’s more like stalking culture. No sane people will act like this towards their faves. These people should have been jailed.

I think it exacerbates whatever issues these saesangs have. I hope idols can have more protection and security.

• Where did I say I was talking about your post? The original post is what I'm talking about. These kinds of posts are only made on these netizen sites to get the comments to drag groups.

Disgusting then, to read what these idols go thru and drag them when it’s not their fault at all. These deranged fans and environment that breeds them for generations are the ones that should be dragged

• And people actually had an audacity to get angry over the voice recordings where Jaejoong and some other members were talking badly about their fans...well can't really blame them when I look at all the disturbing things that where done to them

• There's gotta be something deeply wrong with them right? This is not normal. It's scary because they could have families and completely normal jobs outside of their fucked up obsession, isn't there a new law against stalking?

Anti-stalking laws are a joke in most places tbh. It's never considered threat until something serious happens and by then it's too late. :rolleyes:

• Where did I say I was talking about your post? The original post is what I'm talking about. These kinds of posts are only made on these netizen sites to get the comments to drag groups.

Oh! that makes more sense.

I think people thought your comment was about OP's post.

maybe because the wording seems personal due to the use of let's

Yay let's relive the mental trauma these idols have had to go through for clicks! :froghype:

• I will never understand. How does that make any sense?? These are supposed to be preventative laws :facepalm:

You'd think, but here we are.

Like Gwyneth Paltrow's stalker got acquitted because the jury thought he didn't mean to scare her.

Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Stalker’ Acquitted by Jury
    “I was very lonely,” Dante Soiu said. “I wanted to have a pen pal.”
    www.billboard.com

• Truly evil inconsiderate people. If I went thru this shit, I would have bursted into flames long ago

Ikr? I would probably snap in front of everyone and tell them to leave me fucking alone and worse

Good they can enjoy a bit normal lifes now tho ...well except Yoochun but really he messed up a big time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!