Songs that have amazing openings?

• My favorite opening is the way Baekhyun starts All I Got. Oh my gawd. Immediate chills.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My favorite opening is the way Baekhyun starts All I Got. Oh my gawd. Immediate chills.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That’s what I was about to say when I seen the title. I literally dropped a brush when I heard it for the first time.

:pepe-life-support:

That song ruined me. So good.

• Also this. Iconic.

:pepe-hehe:

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• The whistle? Doyoung vocalizing? Mark's "darling, darling you're my favorite girl"? Jaehyun's "oh yeahhhhhh"? "SHEEH? 2x

• Night Aviation (The Interpretation of Dreams) by GWSN

• Got another. Lol

Did you love me lady? I do now!!!!!

:pepemusic:

:froghype:

• god yessss

I was going to post this one, the way jinhoo starts, and how the vocals build up til hwanhee's part

hello...my god...than sunyoul comes in and my heart...lol

External Content youtu.be

• and this one with bit-to starting it off too

ATTENTION I GOT SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY

yes sir...you have my attention

The beginning of this with Kuhn is like you already know it's about to be fire

I'm just a challenger you can't beat me!

every time this song comes on i start levitating into the heavens instantly, amen

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

every time this song comes on i start levitating into the heavens instantly, amen

GODDD XIAO'S BODY. YES PLEASE

• :pepe-life-support:

Me thinking earlier Hwanhee clearly my bias but I always get swayed by Bit-to. Dang it! His voice is amazing.

• YA'LL THIS ISN'T TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH

WE NEED TO DISCUSS ALL THE OPENINGS OF THEIR JAPANESE RELEASES.

DON'T EVEN ARGUE WITH ME

POSIN TO YOUR CAMERA WITH MY PAMELA

ICONIC JINHYUK LINE BUT THIS OPENING *CHEF'S KISS*

DIRTY LITTLE FREAKS, DIRTY LITTLE FREAKS...YES, YES I AM

LET THEM BRING THE ANIMAL OUT IN YOU - COMPLETE WITH JINHOO BUTT SHOTS

RUNNER'S LONG LOST COUSIN RIGHT HERE

JINHYUK WHISPERING IN THE BEGINNING...CHECK MY PULSE.

yes i'm infiltrating your thread with Up10tion because they deserve it!

• :pepe-life-support:

Me thinking earlier Hwanhee clearly my bias but I always get swayed by Bit-to. Dang it! His voice is amazing.

Gurl i'm tellin ya, you can't have 1 bias in up10tion you just can't lol

• Iconic.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• the piano always gets me...

• the intro to this 'cause every time i watch a live the way the camera zooms in on how youngbin and then woobin stare at me sends chills down my spine

please take my money or something....damn lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!