Favorite K-pop songs for charity or a good cause?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s a song about being selfless and stupid because decided to live for other people.

KEEHO: “Long ago… before we debuted..we went to Mongolia to volunteer. We went to Mongolia there was a doctor there, he told us something that has really left a deep impression on us. What he said was, he’s a really great doctor, he went to Mongolia and he was treating people in need for free. His friend who are in Korea told him “Why did you go to Mongolia and work for free? You could work here in Korea and make a lot of money, and work in a good place but why did you go there and do such a foolish thing?” He said that many people question him a lot, so after he heard those stuff what he said was “I want to help other people, share my knowledge and live for other people, but if it was a foolish thing then I just want to be a fool” He told us this. We thought that he was so cool after hearing it, we thought that those thoughts and mind are really cool so this time while writing this song, we thought of writing it with this subject. Not just thinking about myself but thinking about other people too, also live for other people… and also help other people. We thought that we should have this kind of mindset more so I think with this subject the song “IF U CALL ME” came out.

Cr: @FantaStick_P1H(Twitter)

• For the victims of the earthquake that hit Sichuan, China in 2008:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They give all profits to charity

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!