What are your most fave Switch games?

• I curently play Ori and the will of the Wisp

It's pretty cute but also damn difficult and I play on easy lol, I only played Animal Crossing before and think I like Ori more, so this might be my fave game for now

... what is your most favourite Switch game?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• -BotW I still play and love even now. Really I think it's a game almost anyone can enjoy

-Legends Arceus is one of my new favorite Pokemon titles

-Speaking of Mystery Dungeon DX is great to pick up now and then

-Stardew Valley is great on any console but I prefer Switch

-Monster Hunter Rise felt like a great game for a newbie like me to pick up

-And finally since Earthbound is on the Switch now I will put it on this list despite not even playing yet

• -- Final Fantasy X-2, but it's also one of my favorite games of all time. If you like FF games, then I think IX has held up remarkably well, I may even like it more now than I did when it was first released. And XII: Zodiac Age is the best way to play that one. X-2 is also bundled with X, which is good too, just a different type of story and approach.

-- Hades, and I don't even like rogue-lites. It's got so many good "anti-frustration" measures and it really scratches that itch of "just one more try."

-- Civilization VI. Another in the vein of "just one more round" but it's got tons of DLC to expand the experience further, and even though I'm not great at it, it feels fair. When I lose a game, I always go, "ah, that's what they did better than me" and I learn and play the next round just a little better.

-- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. A great remake of a great classic.

-- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's more limiting than some of the other games, but I legit think it has some of the best dungeons. It probably has my favorite desert world in any LoZ game.

-- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's a great world where you have great stretches of just enjoying running through things and uncovering secrets. There's a reason why BotW2 is so hyped.

-- Untitled Goose Game. HONK.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I don't have time to play often, but I think that Final Fantasy X-2 is my favorite game so far. Also Super Mario is pretty interesting for me

Like you, I don't have time to play, but my favorite sports are baseball and golf. Ball-related games really appeal to me.

• The ones that I played, ranked:

1. Breath of the Wild

2. Untitled Goose Game

3. Xenoblade 2

4. Mario Odyssey

5. Ori and the Blind Forest

6. Xenoblade Definitive Edition

7. A Short Hike

8. Luigi's Mansion

9. Return of the Obra Dinn

10. Link's Awakening

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!