[GAME] UNSTAN YOUR FAVES

• This is a game. I clickbaited you with the title but I named the game 'Unstan your faves' but actually you'll just be removing them from a list.

The concept goes as follows:

I will write two huge lists (boy and girl) of all K-pop groups I can think of in the OP.

The first person who comments will copy and paste both lists, and will then DELETE one boy group AND one girl group they stan from the lists. ONLY ONE of each. If you don't stan boy only remove one girl group and vice versa.

kIX7alq.png

(The icon on the right is what you need to click on to copy contents of each list).

Don't forget to turn each list into a code which is easy for other users to copy by clicking on this EH3W3IZ.png.

You have to wait for at least one other user to reply before you can go again.

The next person will copy both lists from the previous user and do the same, remove just one boy AND girl group that they stan. Regardless of whether you stan girl or boy groups or both, ALWAYS COPY BOTH LISTS so the next user has it easier to know what to copy.

The next person will then copy the lists from the second replier and so on, until only groups that nobody stans on AKP will be left so we can see who they are!

Boy groups:

Girl groups:

I don't know who half of these groups are! I just learned that there is a predebut GG called "Witchers" about to debut.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited 3 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Unstan your faves” to “UNSTAN YOUR FAVES”.
  • Ok, I like games, let's do it

Boy groups

Girl groups

Deleted one of each

• boygroups

Girl groups

It was a struggle but I did it :S

What happened?

I forgot to tell you but after you copy and paste them, they'll paste like a regular post! To turn them back into a code, you gotta use this. Mark the area you want to turn into a code and click this icon. EH3W3IZ.png

mKl7Ghm.png

• Boy groups

Girl Groups

mKl7Ghm.png

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “UNSTAN YOUR FAVES” to “[GAME] UNSTAN YOUR FAVES”.
  • Nothing can make me unstan Twice, i can leave everything else but not Twice.

PD: Sorry, i don't understand the Game :pepe-sad:

It's not actually unstanning them, just removing them from the list of all groups because you stan them so only the groups absolutely nobody stans on AKP remain. If you wanted to do it, since you posted after the last list which I did, you'd have to copy that list because it already has groups removed from it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• did this work?

• ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png

• ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!