Recommend me piano based songs from your faves

• Something like this...?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or like this?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also a request if anyone is recommending more than 2 songs with links pls use a spoiler so that i can open this page without any problems :claps:

• Onew - Sign, Mamamoo - Bad Bye, Taemin - Advice.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content m.youtube.com

:peperain:

I've heard this before and liked it. The starting lowkey reminds me of a slow ver of Don't wanna cry by svt lol. His voice is beautiful here. Is this not available on Spotify/Apple Music?

• Onew - Sign, Mamamoo - Bad Bye, Taemin - Advice.

I really like the Onew song. His voice is really soothing

I feel mmm has better piano-based songs, this was a bit boring for me.

• I've heard this before and liked it. The starting lowkey reminds me of a slow ver of Don't wanna cry by svt lol. His voice is beautiful here. Is this not available on Spotify/Apple Music?

Not yet. It's from their SKZ Player/Record Project (along with other solo/unit songs) so It's only avaliable on Youtube. But It was announced they will be releasing an album with these songs this year.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Not yet. It's from their SKZ Player/Record Project (along with other solo/unit songs) so It's only avaliable on Youtube. But It was announced they will be releasing an album with these songs this year.

I'll look forward to it so I can add this to my playlist then. Adding those songs to streaming platforms is a great project something i wish BTS would consider :wilds:

• I really like the Onew song. His voice is really soothing

I feel mmm has better piano-based songs, this was a bit boring for me.

It's really nice live. Good vibes.

External Content youtu.be

I was about to recommend you Piano Man ngl but then I was like "nah too obvious" lol. I feel you though.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• It's really nice live. Good vibes.

I was about to recommend you Piano Man ngl but then I was like "nah too obvious" lol. I feel you though.

The live is nice too, I feel like these types of performances are really not talked about much.

Haha Piano Man is nice, I've heard it. ^^

• External Content m.youtube.com

:peperain:

Dang it, you stole mine you meanie!

• I hope you'll find a song that you like

External Content www.youtube.com

• sorry I forgot these two

• External Content youtu.be

• Singing In The Rain by Golden Child

• External Content www.youtube.com

• How about this?

• hmmm.... :/

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• dopiee I have something you can look forward to on Monday

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!