IU songs are truly timeless

• they are.

like try and name one IU song you don't like anymore.

you can't. why? because it doesn't exist.

stream bbibbi

• also i will promote modern times now as well, such a great album. every song is amazing. @dummi is my witness and evidence.

• Well if someone makes a Flower Bookmark of IU's songs after 20-30 Years and makes it a hit..

But then at the rate she is going, she herself might do so.. I have a bet with Whyknock that IU will beat Choi Young Pil, by winning Daesang again for her music, when she is 63+.

• zuzuhhaa

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • god and you're sooo right, that album is e v e r y t h i n g

preach dummi

kittyCry at 2x

omg if you're the Socrates of akp then ghosting can be the Aristotle kittyCry at 2x

• Idk what to tell you, I didn't dislike a single song on that album. She did such an amazing job, and also ikk Gain is like kinda problematic but her feature in one of the songs was great

Ghostings as Aristotle... :TXT4:

it is great, yes. i haven't ever seen the lyrics for gain so idk. what's in it?kittyCry at 2x

okay then who would be aristotle. i was going to nominate myself but that's self-centered me thinks. even though im a great person of taste and wisdom kittyCry at 2x

• I cant name any because ballads are so boring that I forgot how they all sounded like

these aren't ballads you fool.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The day before you made this thread, I made a new playlist with "BBIBBI" on it. :wow:

i don't believe in fate, but this is fate. the kpop gods are trying to tell us to spread the love and appreciation of wonderful songspandaWatermelon at 2x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!