Aesthetically pleasing music videos?

• IU is amazing at this. She's great at her color palettes too! (pun fully intented) Her style sort of reminds me of blooming day by exo cbx

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BLACKPINK Stay

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TWICE More & More

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

• BLACKPINK Stay

TWICE More & More

Stay has one of my fav filters. The music video is just so pretty too :lover1:

• Saw 2ne1 and remembered this timeless MV ;(

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

nct's mvs are all so interesting. I don't really know how to word it, but I think they are quite cool :happyr:

oh, and I be walkin with the cheese that's the queso :teeheek:

It's very peppy and fun, really nice sets/colors too, although I have to say the sound when Halsey pulls they thingy down is like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate it so much :waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!