[enter-talk] WHAT'S UP WITH THE JOURNALISTS TODAY TOWARDS RED VELVET?ㅋㅋㅋ

• There were 14K positive Corona cases and there is an increase of cases among celebrities too

But meanwhile, they are trying to provoke them by asking them to remove their masksㅋㅋ

AVvXsEiejksaizG0AEOz4c7aGfQSNwojoNjtzpdZ3C1yKNHwSEi2Bhk3UH5PcWCZzfbh8xufZN1Qti_MxKdJB5YoDeLKVlASaJ5teNcSiew4Zk5pCnp8QYTYj0agkYh80k-Xaqc9oeLCdeTJ4LfJQq0uZmZKbfihLQqX2PD9FP2fRZhgxVfv9FEZAmZhLZK5=s16000
    They were asking them to take off their masks so Seulgi made a removing-the-mask move towards Irene

AVvXsEjCqNZ2aw7yf_FKcDFmD0Y0JHsTT2zcsOVDTKc7CixkOdwyzVVY8ZCt0jFnOhJYG8kPppK0oSzVfVf_WEWbxeISX8Vo0T78-9-QQwCqG9qmycm6XLQ2vKwfxpRsxjJzXbfqezfo2W8IMiZP4Utcuiu-PrlW7uiNZhj_Ks8-1Y-y6YZuXnejd4Wd-AcY=s16000
    Irene said no with her hands in an X-motion and Seulgi also refused

AVvXsEgIEJE7XarMuQ_0T7CSEloCTDNvTAYqbj_K4ZM3zDfgNMJ24IhKbqYQ8mK2MCxf-850b3Ag6hs26sJ9fnRNnhQipJ3eRu8_PqCSfuHEihq7vVU2Yl686FXWL625LeOVeqdsQclUcFBLtynAFYH-ikx5mEzzKiPKEyLVFVu2e1RquEIt4tScvvW0JQvv=s16000
    But they kept on asking them to take off their masksㅋㅋㅋ As expected of trash journalists

Wendy and Seulgi were hesitating

AVvXsEiAI56e2Px97RKiGXTHOZRiSL6j160c94atcDrgNdsi8uCJCtQVksTY1GYU2j0yps_9i3ZSCnusxOgreqGPK5reDyjVLxO5V2xtMW_cctRiwpmXh8Mx6aCn_ypQm7pmrwVcOeMMHWajsOD6S9LP4MoWOOGhzlJ3FtvkHY5DCWfSlSWIyLCxSa8VNpiD=s16000
    Irene kept on saying that they can't

AVvXsEjqLqiIqgExaKcJJrEExgJPuTFRnnlBN62kuUPnBA5QXiuWIDG_Xc9owWfBN5NKtLFR2C6CY2F63fdqM5QQKJ1Eyq26skSswaxVz2dOjPfcpJpbNEBuZtIZ_G5diPlg5u7G3qmLJoRiA4YJ5uWvbRy5PHovpP1OWD9kC_YASOWhSl1HR4bSlbf09YSw=s16000
    So the members refused again

AVvXsEgxxpZsLU6HyI8SecoxT7lavidfgByZfJO1zL8uMjqO1KfUe0f1ANm0tDfDUtYM_b83o8dgRzSWueyGjRFxuUUjRqfpjknRURkIYSY3PwrERJCLNV6YApcDzJaGbEQAeZ3aLvblQUa_WaTGJSeH7kjg0CpnkpzVazJTwV565f2JTuCjlNiwRucVSuC9=s16000
    If they removed it in the end, I don't think that Red Velvet would've been in a good moodㅋㅋ..

Aren't the trash journalists in the wrong for asking Red Velvet to remove their masks in this economy?

Why should Red Velvet receive hate?ㅋㅋ

post response:

[+1,024][-41]

original post: here

1. [+557, -117]

Irene seriously did well being so decisive

2. [+378, -3]

There were confirmed cases from the recent award ceremonies and the singers who came out today were all on their guards. Do they think that they make sense with their request to remove their masks?ㅋㅋ

3. [+359, -30]

No matter what people say, there's a reason why Irene is the leader... I like her determination. I also found her f*cking cool in the gif where she was glaring at a smoker

4. [+179, -3]

But they are acting like that even to popular people like RV or Taeyeon so imagine how they treated lesser known idols... I'm curious

5. [+168, -8]

It's not that Irene has a strong spirit but that she breaks with a snapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are these trash journalists crazy?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ hate when it's time to hate ㅠ

[enter-talk] NO BUT WHAT'S UP WITH THE GAON JOURNALISTS TODAY?

AVvXsEgr3CReKcJTainOebfsCbPGb6dc5bYlm3lkrs6CvWGgnLXkxSi78pxF1JMJ6BwVjUU98ycQvl2JTnpIY5YTAXRyZXWGq6wP38jpIvUoWWKA3BMyplEHuMZM45W9R3MaKcpVHjxWUx1cU2wXUojJdAdQMB6JESlmF2PRbMkB9yXSsyLaXSlZ1FumJFcz=s16000

AVvXsEjSAAVJLmPq3J_gxgkm8e7sErN-f5ZVSmVsZjmLmhGiFoFmre_QUIvz2pn5oKKRiQcViUIZEfC6aPwYd6o7hzqJsBcoyQPuSzUO2XYilY0M96m-yFbJu_2GE04poJrslMsA-7bqVkEu4gIGvGQwmKgUz1YgnVjROpPtx7U8t5-Upe8GNyBVohv5_Ad5=s16000
    Irene and Seulgi were politely waving and refusing to take off their masks but they kept on forcing them to take off their masks. They even asked Taeyeon to take hers off in a loud voice and Taeyeon was so shocked. Seriously, these trash journalists should d*e..

post response:

[+291][-10]

original post: here

1. [+112, -3]

F*cking over the top. They must've received a notice that they couldn't remove their masks tooㅋㅋ They know that they will get hate if they keep saying no so they are using this situation to get them hate

2. [+103, -1]

I just saw the video and the way the journalists spoke was f*cking disgusting. They really acted like douchebags when they screamed at Taeyeon

3. [+94, -3]

Wow if I were them, I would've said "you remove yours" and get into a scandal for my personality

4. [+60, -1]

Meanwhile, the killing point was that they didn't say anything to Im Youngwoongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected from that gender

5. [+32, -1]

They also shouted at Red Velvet. Why are they forcing them? Especially with how much more dangerous things have become

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• COVID is running through the KPOP industry like a run away train and the journalists have the nerve to pull this mess?! Over almost a dozen idols have tested positive for COVID in the past 2 days, and they REALLY want to risk it!? For what? And I bet all of them had masks on while they were asking this. Irene is strong willed as hell! I love it. Some people may think she's a b****, but her not taking any crap attitude comes in handy during times like this. She ain't no pushover!

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• they've removed them tho...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but I need to say that this red carpet was organized on fresh air

this means it was outside so everyone else had masks on so

girls could've taken them off because they are living together in dorm so it doesn't matter because no one outside of the bubble would 'cough' on them :)

STAYC and Taeyeon also removed masks, bg's as well

[현장영상] "러블리 상큼, 가득해"...스테이씨, 인간 비타민
    스테이씨(STAYC)가 러블리하고 상큼미 가득한 자태를 발산했다.스테이씨가 27일 오후 서울 잠실실내체육관에... [더보기]
    www.dispatch.co.kr

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And that's a damn shame. Ridiculous. Why tf did they need to remove their masks?

Also, did I post this in the wrong area? Oops. Ves can you move this please?

• And that's a damn shame. Ridiculous. Why tf did they need to remove their masks?

Also, did I post this in the wrong area? Oops. Ves can you move this please?

you are right they've shouldn't do it to the end and that's all

but who knows if they got some sign from manager or people responsible for organizing event

also it's better to take mask off outside than inside

reporters probably went crazy because of limits inside arena they weren't probably eligible to enter it

• I suffocate with the mask, sometimes I take the mask under my chin while walking in the open air. Since I am allergic, my nostrils swell a little because of the mask. I don't think anything will happen in 5 seconds. But this shows how disciplined Koreans are. I understand journalists want to see their faces, but if they didn't want to take the risk, they shouldn't have forced it. But at least the risk is low outdoors. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!