Your faves' music is trash

• I made my goldfish listen to "Favorite" by NCT 127, because I thought it would appreciate it, but then my goldfish got bitten by a vampire and became a vampire and started having an obsession with Twilight movies.

So it is a trash song.

And I made my sister listen to "Butter" by BTS and now she refuses to butter her croissants.

I made my cousin's neighbour's girlfriend listen to "Next Level" by æspa, and then she broke up with my cousin's neighbour, and wanted to travel to South Korea to marry Karina.

I made my friend listen to "Money" by Lisa and now my friend has no money.

I made my cat listen to "Pirate" and then my cat got kidnapped by Everglow and ATEEZ members.

I made my brother listen to "The Real" by ATEEZ and then he got a mullet like Mingi.

I made my co-worker listen to "Thunderous" by Stray Kids and then my co-worker got hit by lightning.

I made my cousin listen to "LO$ER=LO♡ER" by TXT and now my cousin feels like a loser.

I made my aunt listen to "Doughnut" by TWICE and now she doesn't eat doughnuts anymore.

I made my ex-boyfriend listen to "Trauma" by SF9 and he got traumatized.

Your faves' music is trash.

But this song is a masterpiece.

Better than anything your faves have released. (Also, these Sparkling members are more talented than Seonghwa, Yunho, San and Suwoong.)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made my crush listen to this song and now we are dating.

Well... this thread is only sarcasm.

I actually like some of the "trashy" songs there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!