NCT we all so sexy

• This song still hits hard every time IDC.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The lyrics might sound silly on the surface, but it's really interesting once you try to understand it. From using a children's game as a metaphor to all the allusions to society's expectations and breakthrough obedience barriers. Not to mention the masks as a symbol of the ones we have to put on to try to fit in. As a linguist, I love all the wordplay, plus how they say NCT so proudly and do the NCT gang sign.

Anyways

The bridge is hands down one of the best ones in the NCT discography.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the looks :pepe-sad:

This mf Jaehyun look for the music show promotions

tumblr_pj48wyuuj21rd83cko5_r1_250.gifv tumblr_pj48wyuuj21rd83cko2_250.gifv

And Johnny

e205bcddbb52afb8bd3e0ff8bba3bb53.gif

My favorite NCT 127 in terms of looks and aesthetics for sure. Unmatched for me.

Sad I wasn't around to witness this era in real time, but happy enough to enjoy it to pieces nonetheless.

• being an nctzen for this comeback was an experience :lover1:

• Peak of NCT, peak of 127 and peak of music me thinks, I'm still waiting to hear a bridge of any song THAT good, and the lyrics being about expectations on them and breaking molds just improve it, even the dancing is so sharp and hard as hell.

• I wish I had been in NCity when this dropped. I would have went insane. :pepe-sad:

• Whoa, czennies felt disappointed by queen Simon Says when it dropped?

maybe not really czennies but ppl overall were hating on it as usual when it comes to nct .. they were talking about the intro controversy and hating on the iconic bless me acho lyrics and then it went quite and the song didn`t get the recognition it deserved at the time ;(

i really thought the song is amazing and didn`t understand how it didn`t get more hype, czennies also weren`t as hype for it as i wanted, but maybe that`s what sometimes happens with repackage songs

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!