What will happen if female idol have the same controversy as Free Zia ?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

And shes just a youtube/influencer...imagine if the same controversy happen to be among female idol... what do you think will happen to them?

• I can't see this happening to a female idol in a big agency.

If a nugu idol did this, they'd probably be forced to go on hiatus.

Though, technically, they would be breaking the law, so they might be removed from the group for that reason.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I swear a decade ago I saw a lot of fake designer merch being worn. I guess things have changed a lot since then

Right?? Like i remember BTS wearing fake chanel clothes on the stage too. People might have made fun of them but i don't think it was a big deal from agencies or anything too serious.

• Also, I find it funny how they want to lock people up and throw away the key for smoking a little weed. Like, they want to throw them UNDER the jail and bury them. But, no one really seems to care about the legal implications of Freezia knowingly wearing dupes.

I thought Koreans were harsh on anything that had to do with celebrities breaking the law, but I guess they actually hold a special kind of hatred for drugs.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The situations are very different.....

Well i was talking about idols wearing them and getting cancelled or having legal troubles.

The only difference i see here though she wants to be a part of the fashion world where they won't take kindly to this but why should others care about it.?

• I swear a decade ago I saw a lot of fake designer merch being worn. I guess things have changed a lot since then

I think it's not really just wearing fake designer.

It's different for Jia because I think she has review videos, giveaways and promoted those items as authentic when they actually aren't. She is earning money from those videos.

• Also, I find it funny how they want to lock people up and throw away the key for smoking a little weed. Like, they want to throw them UNDER the jail and bury them. But, no one really seems to care about the legal implications of Freezia knowingly wearing dupes

What kind of a comparison is this??

:pepestare:

• What kind of a comparison is this??

:pepestare:

As someone who lives in a state where weed is legal and just about everyone smokes it, smoking weed and buying counterfeits are on the same level to me. I even lived in a state where it was illegal and everyone does it.

Harmless crimes, that everyone does, but one breeds outrage while the other one doesn't (at least in Korea).

• Well i was talking about idols wearing them and getting cancelled or having legal troubles.

The only difference i see here though she wants to be a part of the fashion world where they won't take kindly to this but why should others care about it.?

Because she gave people false impression about herself. She is a fake. Very shameless actions too like putting a fake dior bag in a sponsored dior post.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I think it's not really just wearing fake designer.

It's different for Jia because I think she has review videos, giveaways and promoted those items as authentic when they actually aren't. She is earning money from those videos.

Oh I didn't know about that part! I thought they were just mad at her wanting to be a fashion designer while wearing fake things. In that case the anger is 100% justified

• Because she gave people false impression about herself. She is a fake. Very shameless actions too like putting a fake dior bag in a sponsored dior post.

Like all idols do? Forget idols but like all celebrities in the public eye do?

And from what i read she was not sponsoring the bag but something else from dior. Not a smart move but nothing to get so worked up about.

• Oh I didn't know about that part! I thought they were just mad at her wanting to be a fashion designer while wearing fake things. In that case the anger is 100% justified

Of course I'm not 100% certain but I was looking through her videos

Like in this she marketed the branded goods as something she bought, and branded them to be authentic goods which right now we don't know if they are real or fake. Like honestly it's fine to wear fake stuff but branding fake stuff as authentic to your entire crowd of people watching your videos it's kinda .... questionable

External Content www.youtube.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Honestly speaking... then what about stylist who use/cut parts of clothes from multiple brands and make stage outfits from them?

how would you react when you would learn that your fav idol wore a top which was made from parts of clothes from 2 different brands which are rivals/competitors?

another thing is that I was overall surprised knowing that Freezia even has some deal with company, this is one of those wrong things in Korea, because here in Poland when someone is youtuber/influencer they ain't working under someone, but they basically start their own company after first success on youtube. At first of course they are self-employed, later on if popularity rises they hire some people. In Korean case it's different, so we should focus if it's her own fault, or is it agency mistake

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!