I wonder if T.O.P's latest ig post will wake the delulu's up

• So Top from big bang just posted a pic with the caption "#ilovemyband #ilovemyfans", with a picture of big bang and Seungri cropped out. Honestly, I have no dog in this fight but the way what happened with big bang affected the rest of the YG groups will always stick with me.

Anyways, idk what happened but there was a resurgence of vips being ot5 on Twitter some time ago and I found it strange. Their justifications were werid too, somehow saying that the rest of Big Bang still supported Seungri.

I just wonder if this post will have any affect on that standing. I honestly think their obsession with ot5 hurt big bang more in the long run. Ik they're still popular in Korea, b omegle ut like internationally I w xender ouldn't say their popularity dipped but everyone kinda gives them the side eye if you know what I mean.

So what's y'all's thoughts on it. I know it's not much of an in depth discussion but I'm just curious.

• he saw ot5 fans acting up and said "NOT on my watch"

as op said, everyone now is giving them "the side eye", even in korea, so i'm glad to see he's openly trying to distance himself and the group's name from seungri. they need a new beginning where everyone sees them as "BigBang" and not as "that criminal's ex group" iykwim

• I think some or maybe all members are still in good terms with Seungri. G-Dragon said "BigBang is 5" in 2020 and even if we don't know what the members individually think of Seungri, I believe that they want to avoid any conflicts and trouble, especially because Seungri has been found guilty in the meantime.

I don't know what made TOP to post the photo, but I hope for a comeback. I doubt they will promote like they did back then, especially since Top said he doesn't want that anymore, but I would be very happy about good BigBang music.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I think some or maybe all members are still in good terms with Seungri. G-Dragon said "BigBang is 5" in 2020 and even if we don't know what the members individually think of Seungri, I believe that they want to avoid any conflicts and trouble, especially because Seungri has been found guilty in the meantime.

I don't know what made TOP to post the photo, but I hope for a comeback. I doubt they will promote like they did back then, especially since Top said he doesn't want that anymore, but I would be very happy about good BigBang music.

Iirc they're not that close.

They're close but kinda clash alot.

In radio star iirc t.o.p said that he don't like seungri coz Everytime they meet together all seungri talk about is money and business even when 5 of them rarely meet each other.

Top don't like that seungri talk about is always money and business.

• I was a bit shook when I saw that. I thought Bigbang might keep trying to appease both sides for a while because the fandom is split. But Seungri is not coming back, and I'm over it. I never liked his personality, and he was the least talented member by quite a wide margin. The group becomes more talented by his absence. It's past time that everyone moves forward.

The audacity of some people to suggest TOP should leave ^^^^^^ Who needs antis when there are "fans" like that?

• I haven't checked since last night, but the first dozen or so comments then were people whining about Seungri.

It really pisses me off when people are like "it's not fair to pretend he's not part of it" oh yeah well it also wasn't fair for him to almost ruin the group by being part of that shit.

I really hope this is a sign they're preparing a comeback. I got into kpop when they were enlisted and I want to witness it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!