[COMPLETE] DRIPPIN x AKP Red Carpet Q&A (Villain Comeback)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DRIPPIN are no strangers to the AKP Red Carpet, and now they are back as Villains!

This will be the second time DRIPPIN drop by the allkpop forums, so if you missed them the first time, make sure you don't this time! Get your questions in ASAP, and DRIPPIN will be here to answer them soon.

Make sure to checkout their comeback as Villains in their music video below:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL:

Twitter

Instagram

Youtube

Tik Tok

Facebook

• At Alex:

If you could go back to live in Germany in the future (maybe let's say in 10-20 years), would you do it?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Hello!

I have been following you guys since debut and wanted to say congratulations on the release of Villain! The song is constantly on a loop for me already :lover3:

My question is: What was your favourite music video to film and why?

Please answer this question <3

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hi, Sara Lily here 👋

If time stood still for a whole year, what is one skill you would try to learn?

If you could be a animal, what would you be?

If you could choose one thing to be allergic to what would you choose.

Sending love from Bayonne, New Jersey 🥰

• Hello DRIPPIN~!

All the songs from your 3rd mini album are amazing! And the MV of Villain is really cool, too ^^

Now that you've tried various concepts, I'd like to ask...

From the songs you've released so far, which one do you think suits your personality the most (individually)? If not, is there any other concept that you think would suit it better?

Hope you have lots of fun during promotions. Fighting~~~! ♡

• Hi!

I want to ask you: If you could turn into a superhero what would be your superpower and what villain would you like to fight?

I like a lot Villain, the MV is the definition of cool.

Take care and stay healthy love from México♡

• hello drippin! this is jon speaking 👨🏻‍✈️

i have been a fan since april last year , thank you guys for being my happiness !

my question is : if you could make one of the bsides (other than switch) have a choreography which one would it be?

also p.s you guys are such amazing dancers

• Hello, DRIPPIN!

Firstly, I wanna say "Congratulations for your comeback!"

It's actually an epic and great comeback. Villain is such a great song and concept for you guys.

My question is, what's your first impression when you know you will comeback with this concept?

Thank you and have a great day, DRIPPIN!

• HI Drippin! Congrats for your comeback! IT'S SO AMAZING! You all did very great! I Love all the songs and Villain MV. The MV is so marvelous. But i'm still wondering and curious, who is the main character/villains between 7 Villaz? And it will be fabulous if you can make the web drama based on the villain story line.

Once again congrats and have a nice promotion! Enjoy and let's meet often, our DRIPPIN.

• first of all, congrats on your comeback with "villain" it's great music video and everyone has shown mature side

My question are "are there any fun stories filming villain mv and who matches the concept the most?"

Thank you and wish the best to come to you guys

• I'm so happy to see 2m + in Youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com

• 우리핀들이 congrats on your comeback!

I have a question for you. Is there any new hidden ability/talent you have discovered recently?

• Hello DRIPPIN,

Congrats on the comeback!!

As a fan that has been watching all 7of you since before debut, it felt refreshing seeing a new side of the members in Villain. As expected, our drippin is so versatile that they can pull off any concept!!

My question is,

other than the 7 powers you showed in the MV, do you have any “power” that you want to have? Maybe water controller or light?

I love you!

• Hi DRIPPIN! Congrats on your third comeback! It's so amazing!!! I have 2 questions for you guys.

First, what was your first and last impression when you heard the title track aka Villain?

Second, since the MV concept is so dope and each member has their own villain power, do you guys also want to try other things beside of singing and dancing? Like making first appearance in web dramas or something, hehe.

Thank you and let's enjoy this comeback together!

• If you have a chance to switch powers for a day, which power will you take and why?

Congratulations on your third comeback!

케이팝은 정말 긴장해야 해요! 1위 가자 !

• Hi Drippin congratulations on your third comeback!!!!!

My question is...

if you were president for one day what would you like to do? it could be to establish order or change something you would like to do...

Thank you!!

• Congratulations on your new release!

Question:

If you guys would become millionaires what would you do with all the money?

Lots of love from Germany!❤️

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!