Posts by fairyphantom

Hello DRIPPIN~!

All the songs from your 3rd mini album are amazing! And the MV of Villain is really cool, too ^^

Now that you've tried various concepts, I'd like to ask...

From the songs you've released so far, which one do you think suits your personality the most (individually)? If not, is there any other concept that you think would suit it better?

Hope you have lots of fun during promotions. Fighting~~~! ♡

UP10TION 하이하이~!~!~!

I know everybody's said it already but... Congrats on your comeback!!! I'm so happy you released a 2nd full album (∩˃o˂∩)♡ The music, lyrics, duets, unit, visuals... everything is AMAZING!!

Also, I've enjoyed very much every performance n.n

I've got 3 questions for you:

-Do you have a favorite kind of food??? (spicy, sweet, etc.)

-Do you have any goal you'd like to achieve for the second half of the year???

-If you could have 2 super powers, which ones would you choose???

I really hope you have lots of fun on & out of stage n.n

P.S. SUNYOUL & HWANHEE, good job on 보이스킹! It's been a pleasure listening to you singing.

P.S.2. XIAO & BIT-TO, you were so cute at 휴방위, I loved it~~~

Lots of love from the other side of the world

Hi there guys!!! \(^o^)/

First of all I'd like to say that I admire you for not being afraid to challenge yourselves and try different concepts and rhythms n.n I think you nail it everytime ; ) 〜٩(^▿^)۶〜

My question is:

-If you had to pick only 3 things to survive a zombie apocalypse what would you choose and why???

P.S. Happy birthday to Jibeom (who I share date of birthday with n.n), Daeyeol & Donghyun~!!! And wish all Golcha to keep achieving great stuff in the future. Keep healthy, love you~~ ♡