[COMPLETE] Golden Child x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Hi! Indonesia Goldenness here! You guys have achieved your dreams of being an idol, Is there anything else you haven't achieved?>_<

• What do you guys do on your free time? Was being a Trainee all those years worth it?

For Jaehyun, "What's a song that you recommend Goldenness to listen to"?

For Sungyoon, "Are you thinking of acting in the future"? Because you did a great job in the Burn it MV!

• Hi I'm Sa and first of all, Golden Child is so cool, I was blown away by your live vocal it's so good! I can't help but fall in love deeper.

I have a question for everyone! Beside practice what's the activity you did often? Is there any movie recommendation you have? Also, recently I see many manhwa(such us Trash of the Count's Family (백작가의 망나니가 되었다)) and drama(such as Mr Queen) with the isekai type (reborn again/transferred into a different universe) if you're to be the main character in that kind of drama/manhwa what kind of world you want to be and what kind of role you want to have?

I hope you guys have a lot of fun in this comeback!

• Hi there guys!!! \(^o^)/

First of all I'd like to say that I admire you for not being afraid to challenge yourselves and try different concepts and rhythms n.n I think you nail it everytime ; ) 〜٩(^▿^)۶〜

My question is:

-If you had to pick only 3 things to survive a zombie apocalypse what would you choose and why???

P.S. Happy birthday to Jibeom (who I share date of birthday with n.n), Daeyeol & Donghyun~!!! And wish all Golcha to keep achieving great stuff in the future. Keep healthy, love you~~ ♡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!