• Bangtan-chan and zuzu getting the recognition they deserve makes me so happy, I love it! Have a great day/night!

• (I'll just do it with people I consider myself friends with. if ur my friend and I don't tag u in this, doesn't mean we're not friends, I'm mostly going off my taglist lmao)

The group will be called: DOZEN

debut song: " I don't do anything"

debut single cover image:
    4b41b97b9830acf6a001f99797add6be.jpg

single album bside: "All my friends (do more than me)"

it will be a joke group that just doesn't do anything. didnt even walk into the recording studio, we just let the beat play as we stand on stage and your fans cheer :pepe-hehe:

Jae-6 Leader, lead vocalist, center (also a dozen/j)

russianvelvet Lead rapper, main dancer

ghostings main rapper, visual, sub vocal

bunnyviolet main vocalist, lead dancer

@zuzuhhaa maknae, lead rapper, lead dancer, sub vocal (all arounder zuzu era)

timedisplace ( I guess I should include myself :oops: )- face of the group (wbk), main dancer (yes there's two okay it's possible), sub rapper. ( don't sing, no no no :fingerk: )

• I LUV THIS!!!!

THIS LEGIT DESERVES THE BEST ANSWER <3:borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• I LUV THIS!!!!

THIS LEGIT DESERVES THE BEST ANSWER <3:borahae:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DOZEN will go far!!! Support our debut :blushing:

External Content youtu.be

• DOZEN will go far!!! Support our debut :blushing:

<3:borahae::pepe-simp::pepelove:

work in progress

• Mine will be a co-Ed group as well because they’re underrated and I wish there were more of them. People are listed in no particular order.

YouChanDoThis - lead dancer and leader

bangtan-chan - lead vocalist and lead rapper

Pikachu-Senpai - main vocalist and lead dancer

Minazuki - main dancer and lead vocalist

@kidsgonestray - main rapper and maknae

@Sweet-Spice - lead rapper and eldest

Everyone has two positions and there are six people. There are three other positions (leader, eldest and maknae), two lead positions of each type and one main position of each type so everything is balanced. Sorry that I couldn’t include everyone. Should I include one more member? I want to, but I don’t want to upset my balance of positions. Have a great day/night!

• Hell yeah bunny dancing time let's get it :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Main vocalist nice :pepe-flirt:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hell yeah bunny dancing time let's get it :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Main vocalist nice :pepe-flirt:

Shows off ur amazing vocals!!!

• I LOVE THIS GROUP AS WELL!!!
    Such an amazing presence that each member gives!! <3<3:borahae::borahae:

Heck yes, I got the vocal and dance positions! I have bad news: I’m a dozen though. I hope my friends can save me from the lazy scandals.

YASSS!!

And oof :(

I mean.. I feel like as a leader, you will be responsible enough to find a balance between all of these

And nothing is wrong with gaining support from your members!! <3:borahae::claps:

work in progress

• I LOVE THIS GROUP AS WELL!!!
    Such an amazing presence that each member gives!! <3<3:borahae::borahae:

YASSS!!

And oof :(

I mean.. I feel like as a leader, you will be responsible enough to find a balance between all of these

And nothing is wrong with gaining support from your members!! <3:borahae::claps:

Thank you! I love it too. Almost added self mate instead of myself, but decided to be selfish. I’ll definitely be doing a lot of that. You’re so sweet! I have been loving your recent threads. Have a great day/night!

• Thank you! I love it too. Almost added self mate instead of myself, but decided to be selfish. I’ll definitely be doing a lot of that. You’re so sweet! I have been loving your recent threads. Have a great day/night!

always better to be self ish than self mate!!!!

unless of course you are selfmate in which case selfish mate works too!!!

• Thank you! I love it too. Almost added self mate instead of myself, but decided to be selfish. I’ll definitely be doing a lot of that. You’re so sweet! I have been loving your recent threads. Have a great day/night!

Hey! Nothing is wrong with being a little selfish when it comes to something that you are passionate about!!! <3:borahae::lovec:

And thank u!! Hope your day/night goes well!!

work in progress

• Main rapper folks! Changbin would be proud!

• DOZEN will go far!!! Support our debut :blushing:

• im an ace wbk

mork lee watch out

151871-winter-glasses-gif

• yall rlly trust me. id probably burn the whole company while trying to make eggs-

Bootycheek

• alr i is ready

YouChanDoThis - idk they would make a good leader, and main dancer

GoldenNini - definitely main vocalist. i heard that vocaroo last time and she was amazinggggg. she gonna be the main dancer too

Sara-M - lead vocalist and center

@zuzuhhaa - visual and sub vocalist

Ibby the saesang who lives in the toilet. jk, i would add them as the lead rapper and lead dancer...????

bangtan-chan - main rapper :pepe-flirt: and face of the group :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt: and maknae :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

Bootycheek

• why is ibby a sasaeng-

• Heck yes! I get to be the leader! All my dreams are coming true!

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!