• I've met so many amazing people on this website. Jae-6, @zuzuhhaa, 3ne, @ultraaviolet  selfmate, ellenote, just to name a few. My time was short but there's a long list of memories that I've shared. I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for everyone who has put a smile on my face when times weren't so bright. No matter how old I am, I will remember everything about you guys. Despite all of that, the conditions I am in when it comes to my personal life makes it very dangerous for me to be on this site. I am risking many things even just typing this message.

My dad is over protective of me and think that kpop is making me go insane. He wants me to focus on my education instead. Right now I'm staying at home since I'm on winter break, which means I can't just be away from my dad. I get hit in the head with either a metal spoon or a shoe, whatever my dad wants. Only because everything I do makes him angry and want to curse in Spanish at me. My mom, my grandma who is literally his own mother, and my little brothers just watch it all happen. My mom is barely even home since she works a busy job. I'm a grown ass woman yet I get massively controlled by my dad for the sole reason of him wanting to "protect me" I am so sick and tired of it. It makes me so mad how I can't have fun chatting with people about something I love without getting shamed for it.

For that reason, I can't stay on this forum. My dad is tracking my internet activity and he's already yelled at me for being on the forum eariler. The best scenario is that I can start posting on the forum again after I start going to college again. Still idk about that because my dad will still be tracking my activity. I am very sorry to have to leave everyone but it's for the best. I love everyone I met and I will continue to keep you in my memory.

Adios.

If there's a line, I'll cross it over and over

• and thank you for the time you spent with us on forums, tiana <3

it meant a lot and you're a great person.

i hope you can come back again one day

• tiana....if you dad is hitting you then as I said to someone else I think...

that's bad parenting at best and child abuse at worst...it must be tough living under that household but hopefully it gets better...

maybe things will be better once you go back to college and get some more freedom...

• Tiana this is so sad and cruel. Nobody should be hitting you let alone your own father. You are a grown women and can do whatever you please, this is really sad and scary. I hope you can report this to somebody or try to leave because it sounds like your home is not a safe place. I am very sad that you have to leave over this reason... it is not okay.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• :pepe-sad: I'm going to miss u so much

Try and contact once your back in college Tiana. :pepelove1:

• crazydoll86

I will miss you

:pepe-sad:

I’m at work and I might missed you but I want you to know I know how you feel. I grew up in similar situation and it’s awful when you feel like people just turn away and not helping. I’m an ideal world you could report him but in some countries (like mine when I was a kid) the authorities don’t do anything because it’s parents who are abusive. Thankfully you are older and you can get away when you are in college. The best is for now to stick with his rules and do focus on the studying while he is near you. I know it’s hard when you can’t get in contact with your friends and talk about what you want but your time will come.

:aklijen_hug:

Take care please and get back if you can. Private mood or something.

:ak_ireneheart:

• you're the main user who got me into TXT, and everytime we talked on the forums you were super super kind. i'm really sorry this is happening to you and i'm so sad to see you go.

just remember you have the right to record and document your dad's abuse. the way he's behaving is so unacceptable. and if you ever need anything (possibly digital related, rants, etc.) my dms are always open.

in the meantime, just keep your head down and continue forward. we're all here for you.

• We haven't interacted much but it was nice to see you around

I agree with other users and also please remember you will be completely independent one day and no one, let alone your father, will control you anymore and make you misarable like this </3

Take care <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!