relationships are just a crutch

• idk because i think people bring new experiences and opportunities into our lives and thats the purpose of relationships. not necessarily just to keep us company, but to enrich life overall

i met someone and he introduced me to a band that i love. if we never met i wouldn't have that. also he has several pets and i'm going to over and play with his children. its gonna be so fun. now i can play with pets without having to own pets

benefits

• You fall in love with the people who makes you question everything you believe in. You grow from love, even if it hurts you. And to be honest, life is about feeling; both happiness and despair. Might as well live fully before you die... Because you are going to die, that's the only thing you're sure of in life. :)

• There's a difference between wanting and needing a relationship.

Most people have an issue about needing to be loved and being wanted, or wanting one because they dont want to die alone with no one to remember them or care about them.

majority of the world are social, not in the aspect that they have be around a person all the time, but they have to interact to some degree to survive, don't bs me on the introverts don't cause we do in small doses but more so online, only rare occasions where people are independent to the point when they do not interact ar all or even see and speak people offline or online, a strict hermit lifestyle.

Its true that alot people get into relationships on several different basis', alot of times for the wrong reasons. Oddly for some though it can be about giving love more so and not necessarily being loved back. They're all types of people functioning in relationships and without.

Personally I don't think it's ever been something I've ever looked for and still dont, but Ive still had long relationships which is where I'd say I have luck in my life cause everything else has come as difficult as hell in my life time.

however my issue is, I'm too emotionally independent and generally independent and I like being alone and function alone much better, funny enough I date similar people so it works better for me, so relationships have never been an issue because I've never needed them or wanted one, theyve always just clicked into place for me personally even with friendships too.. I lucked out having friends and relationships with people who can put up with me disappearing for days to months (even years) at a time tbh.

Love is a good and bad experience but something that does open you up more and creates in some cases more positive outlooks for some. They're are also different types of love.. Which in some cases people confuse them and end up searching for the wrong type.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover
    R.I.P Jonghyun & Reita  <3

Edited once, last by xwhisperx ().

• idk because i think people bring new experiences and opportunities into our lives and thats the purpose of relationships. not necessarily just to keep us company, but to enrich life overall

i met someone and he introduced me to a band that i love. if we never met i wouldn't have that. also he has several pets and i'm going to over and play with his children. its gonna be so fun. now i can play with pets without having to own pets

benefits

so u cannot live if nobody loves u?

• You fall in love with the people who makes you question everything you believe in. You grow from love, even if it hurts you. And to be honest, life is about feeling; both happiness and despair. Might as well live fully before you die... Because you are going to die, that's the only thing you're sure of in life. :)

yes ,i love seungwoo :claps:

other ppl can get lost including so called family

• there is nothing wrong if nobody loves u

anyway ,love cannot be proved

most ppl date / get married out of fear of being alone

nothing more :smirks:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!