Asahi and Haruto aren't just about visuals

• Somebody just spotted that Asahi & Haruto have their own studio in the new YG building.

I mean, we already know that this duo gonna be insane, with Orange we knew these two Japanese members were about to snatch our hearts.
    Now we have the confirmation that YG put a lot of hope in their producing skills.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

STREAM ORANGE PLEASE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by Zaxo ().

• Such visuals and such talent. And they have so much time to keep growing into fantastic artists.

I'm happy yg is giving them a studio after working in their rooms in the dorm after all this time.

I'll look forward to their new works and other Treasure members new songs too...

:yesr::omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Talented Visuals, wbk!

People had doubts when YG brought back Asahi after Treasure Box, but the talent and improvement he has displayed is extraordinary.

And this really shows, like Orange previously did, how talented Asahi and Haruto are. And they are more than just 'VISUALS'!

Anticipate their Japan debut and more productions!

• Their studio is next door to Yoon's and Yoon's studio is next to Mino's and they also have a games room (or is just a pool table?) nearby so now I'm imagining all of them chilling together, sharing music etc..

Also Seungyoon is really getting around the whole YG building on that hover board

EslHNgBU0AEM8l0?format=jpg&name=large

• I wonder if any of the pinks have a studio as well

I hope so ! The new building seems big and there must be a lot of studios there.

• Oh yes~

I hope people will not put too much pression on Haruto though. Lately someone asked him if his composition could be in albums and he said how he was only human and couldn't do all :waterr:

Our boy is only 16 after all...

I guess most of Treasure members have a studio though since most of them compose when they have time.

Would love hear more composition of Yedam :lover1:

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• I think that there are enough studios for everyone. I don't think that everyone composes at the same time.

Yes. I hope he won't feel too pressured. They are still young and have all the time to make music and release it when they are satisfied.

• I think that there are enough studios for everyone. I don't think that everyone composes at the same time.

Here's my thread about it here Link

As you'll see YG has several subsidiaries in several buildings throughout Seoul. The new building had to be big to bring everyone under one roof.

The building contains:
    14 floors
    2nd floor full cafeteria

Basement sports/recreation zone
    2 story auditorium
    7 dance practice rooms
    7 recording studios
    30 music studios

We also learned on TREASURE's reality show, theres a Pho Restaurant and a self-checkout convenience store.

Several floors are underground.

They are renovating the old building as a fan area/store and making a tunnel from the new to the old building.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!