Remember when people said LSG flopped....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We love to see it. Congrats queens!!!!!!!

• I knew blinks are stupid enough to brag about this. Even made a thread predicting this 2 weeks ago, mods deleted it

Wut? You dont think 18 weeks on Melon top 10 is impressive, especially these days when 99.9 percent of idols songs cant even crack the top 10 for one day?? It's also gonna be top 10 on Gaon for 18 weeks. It's literally 4 weeks away from tying the alltime record for Korean songs which is held by BB song Lies.

• Some still do, but who cares Lovesick Girls a national hit :dancer:

Wut? You dont think 18 weeks on Melon top 10 is impressive, especially these days when 99.9 percent of idols songs cant even crack the top 10 for one day?? It's also gonna be top 10 on Gaon for 18 weeks. It's literally 4 weeks away from tying the alltime record for Korean songs which is held by BB song Lies.

That user is minion, who thinks a 1.3 million selling album is nothing and 1 billion views are all bot views yet they brag whatever cumulative sales or daesangs their fave achieved.

Also to that minion, what deleted thread it's still there as the question was valid and now it's true.

• I knew you'd be triggered by this since a week ago :cursing:

Nope, not since the system changed. But you know what? You probably already know it, but you won't miss opportunity to claim Twice's record. Onces ain't asking for too much, just that you mention that system changed. Is it too hard for you shady ass fandom to do it?

By that definition, then you are stupid enough to hop on and comment.

Some still do, but who cares Lovesick Girls a national hit :dancer:

That user is minion, who thinks a 1.3 million selling album is nothing and 1 billion views are all bot views yet they brag whatever cumulative sales or daesangs their fave achieved.

Also to that minion, what deleted thread it's still there as the question was valid and now it's true.

That's not the thread, I am talking about the one I made. Anyway, I am used being guilty in every thread where blinks are distorting the facts and being shady.

1 million is nothing when it takes a fandom years to achieve that number. BP had another album the same year that sold 300k. BP is not a million seller idol group. You guys are just focusing on single records, that's all you do. So please continue doing your stupid pathetic schemes, while Onces just buy albums cause they want to, not cause they are chasing records.

• Nope, not since the system changed. But you know what? You probably already know it, but you won't miss opportunity to claim Twice's record. Onces ain't asking for too much, just that you mention that system changed. Is it too hard for you shady ass fandom to do it?

That's not the thread, I am talking about the one I made. Anyway, I am used being guilty in every thread where blinks are distorting the facts and being shady.

1 million is nothing when it takes a fandom years to achieve that number. BP had another album the same year that sold 300k. BP is not a million seller idol group. You guys are just focusing on single records, that's all you do. So please continue doing your stupid pathetic schemes, while Onces just buy albums cause they want to, not cause they are chasing records.

'BP is not a million seller group' yet Gaon the official chart of Korea states otherwise. Who should I trust Gaon or an akp user called Dreamer? Ooff such tough choice

Hmm yet blinks are distorting facts while you spew such nonsense like that.

Also Lovesick Girls 'claimed' Twice record fair and square. Why do you beg for blinks to acknowledge the change of system when the system has changed plenty of times from the era of Wonder Girls Tell Me to Cheer Up yet we don't see Wonderfuls ruining appreciation threads, demanding Once to acknowledge the system change. Most music award wins or daesang wins record as well, the system change sooo drastically with more music shows and award shows present but you don't see 2nd gen stans demanding the new group record holders to acknowledge that the system has changed.

We know the system changed and it will always change, but the new record is still valid and impressive and deserved to be celebrated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!