What netizens say about BLACKPINK Jisoo’s Instagram update

• BLACKPINK Jisoo updates Instagram

BLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-1.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-2.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-3.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-4.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-5.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-6.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-7.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-8.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-9.jpegBLACKPINK-Jisoo-updates-Instagram-10.jpeg

original post: theqoo

1. If you have this mentality, you will be successful in whatever you do

2. Are you guys writing malicious comments under the post about the new year? People who write bad comments from the new year are just pathetic for the rest of their lives

3. Her brain is just empty~

4. Instead of showing off your gifts, you should practice your pronunciation, I can’t hear what you say~

5. After all, she’s no different from Instagram celebs who only do commercials

6. Let’s learn history and practice acting

7. Don’t use Instagram, please practice acting or quit acting

8. I don’t want them to post anything until the drama is over…. The drama is controversial, but looking at the cast on Instagram, it just looks like they’re living in another world

9. After watching the ‘Youth of May’ actors acceptance speech yesterday, the ‘Snowdrop’ actors were even worse..

10. I really liked her, but I was so disappointed…

• JFC - toxic AF - Knetz are fucked in the head to be posting this as a response to her simply wishing her fans a Happy New Year and thanking Dior for some holiday gifts.

eh, but if you agree with the stance that her ongoing drama is problematic and doing harm to the legacy of the democratic movement and victims of the NSA, her post is making her look frivolous.

as far as I know, she hasn't addressed the controversy or acknowledged that many people feel hurt by it. so I kinda get why people are being harsh toward her.

it's like if a western actress was in a drama that was accused of racism and distorting the Civil Rights movement in the U.S....but all she posted about was her new designer shoes.

• eh, but if you agree with the stance that her ongoing drama is problematic and doing harm to the legacy of the democratic movement and victims of the NSA, her post is making her look frivolous.

as far as I know, she hasn't addressed the controversy or acknowledged that many people feel hurt by it. so I kinda get why people are being harsh toward her.

it's like if a western actress was in a drama that was accused of racism and distorting the Civil Rights movement in the U.S....but all she posted about was her new designer shoes.

nope, Jisoo isn't shallow like that she hasn't updated us in a while she the member who is most active on social media and most fans were kind of worried about her.

She wanted to wish happy new year to blinks that was probably only an excuse to post something, but she has always been grateful to gifts she gets from fans or whoever sends her stuff and this is not an exception.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!