Dispatch didn't reveal any couples and its a good thing

• Hey some kpop fans make shipping videos based off of 1 second of eye contact lol

But the privacy part creeps me out. Its not really fine to wanna see someone's private life exposed and their careers etc potentially hurt.

I think alot of people are so excited for bts dating news cuz they think it'll take bts down or they wanna see army fight sigh

they think armys are going to have a full on breakdown. :sleeping:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• True. I will never understand why kpop stans hype up dispatch for invading someone's privacy just for some drama, only to get mad when it's about their faves.

People always think it won't happen to them.

Also some ppl just live for drama. I can't deny i love drama.

• People always think it won't happen to them.

Also some ppl just live for drama. I can't deny i love drama.

Yeah, but tbh dating shouldn't be considered drama or scandal worthy, if anything it should be normalized and not used as a reason to hate, bash or lose your career over.

Dating doesn't take away from who they are are as a person/performer.

• Yeah, but tbh dating shouldn't be considered drama or scandal worthy, if anything it should be normalized and not used as a reason to hate, bash or lose your career over.

Dating doesn't take away from who they are are as a person/performer.

Well said.

• I'm just glad that nobodies private life was spilled. Like, image the hate the idol and his gf would get. Also, stalking an idol just to get a pic of them and their gf is a bit... weird. Everyone should be allowed to have a private life.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• I'm just glad that nobodies private life was spilled. Like, image the hate the idol and his gf would get. Also, stalking an idol just to get a pic of them and their gf is a bit... weird. Everyone should be allowed to have a private life.

Exaclty. Id rather take the hostage concert situation then private life exposed.

• The stalking part creeps me out.

Like dispatch really keeps following all these idols and stars around...even to their houses and shit.....

I don't think the stalking part is always true though sometimes they spread misinformation as well like of controversial stuff (like the 97 liner issue) so I wouldn't consider this source credible some pics they claim were theirs were from fansites.

• True. I will never understand why kpop stans hype up dispatch for invading someone's privacy just for some drama, only to get mad when it's about their faves.

That's because they want to laugh at the fans of groups they don't like, but don't like it when they're the ones being laughed at.

• NO ITS NOT. Dispatch is one evil ass company because now there blackmailing all these groups and companies. "If you don't attend our concert were gonna release this secret, and then this secret, and have your stocks go down, ya da ya da ya da." I wanted tea! Not another boring concert. They must have something deep on Bighit and BTS! Actually, they must have something bad on all these companies and groups! I'm shocked BTS are attending!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I don't think the stalking part is always true though sometimes they spread misinformation as well like of controversial stuff (like the 97 liner issue) so I wouldn't consider this source credible some pics they claim were theirs were from fansites.

Wow damn.....they not even credible.....

• NO ITS NOT. Dispatch is one evil ass company because now there blackmailing all these groups and companies. "If you don't attend our concert were gonna release this secret, and then this secret, and have your stocks go down, ya da ya da ya da." I wanted tea! Not another boring concert. They must have something deep on Bighit and BTS! Actually, they must have something bad on all these companies and groups! I'm shocked BTS are attending!

Its okay Ellen. Ull be fine.

At least we get a cool concert outta this.

Dispatch tea is questionable usually its a lukewarm mess.

• sorry but not being on that side of the board here

in my opinion it should be like Haha said, if one or another media outlet would reveal 50 or even more couples then whole idea of people commenting Idols 'dating life' wouldn't make any sense

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sorry but not being on that side of the board here

in my opinion it should be like Haha said, if one or another media outlet would reveal 50 or even more couples then whole idea of people commenting Idols 'dating life' wouldn't make any sense

it's not about dating, it's about invading their privacy. Their personal life and their relationships are THEIR business and not ours. If they don't want to announce they're in a relationship then that's fine and it should be respected.

• it's not about dating, it's about invading their privacy. Their personal life and their relationships are THEIR business and not ours. If they don't want to announce they're in a relationship then that's fine and it should be respected.

it's ok to not announcing dating yes

but it's not ok for Idols to "must" hide in tv company underground parking to not be seen by anyone...

or in/under staircase in another broadcasting company building...

it should be normalized in a way that they could do it like Hyuna and Dawn and don't give an f what anyone thinks bout it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!