Thoughts on Dispatch Couples

• Sorry it took forever to create a new thread. I apologize about that. I may or may not have forgotten how to create a thread, but I think I’m good now. Anyway, onto the post. Basically, am I the only one that genuinely is (mostly) indifferent to them?

I don’t care who my bias dates or doesn’t date. I’m not delusional. As long as they’re happy with who they’re with, I will be too. If that is a person they’re dating, great. If they’re happy being single or just choose to focus on their career, I will still be happy for them.

If anything, I find it a huge invasion of privacy that Dispatch considers it even remotely okay to reveal this kind of information with their consent. It’s not only stalking, but could ruin their entire career in some cases or leave a huge stain on it. Sure, some people may escape with little to no reputation loss, but not everyone is that fortunate.

Another thing people should be aware of is that some dates are a one time thing or people are only casually dating. Not all dates are serious if that makes sense. The reality is, I care far more about random trivia about idols, like their favorite color or how many pets they have, than who they date. Maybe I’m just weird like that though. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

• yeah it’s an invasion of privacy

but what do u want me to do

what is done is done it’s happening so i’ll tune in

i’ll leave supportive comments too :pepelove1:

• Not a fan. I feel like the dispatch reveal will just cause a ton of them to break up anyway :cryingr: And there's always "Oh s/he is WAY out of their league" comments that drive me mad

to be fair i don’t think they see those ones

like heechul got dragged by ifans but rlly did he even see those

• Not a fan. I feel like the dispatch reveal will just cause a ton of them to break up anyway :cryingr: And there's always "Oh s/he is WAY out of their league" comments that drive me mad

I completely forgot about that somehow and you are absolutely right. Oh boy, those people are such hypocrites because I swear if their bias was dating them, they’d forget all about being out of their league. Have a great day/night!

• yeah it’s an invasion of privacy

but what do u want me to do

what is done is done it’s happening so i’ll tune in

i’ll leave supportive comments too :pepelove1:

I completely understand that viewpoint. There’s nothing we can do so might as well make the best of it. I personally don’t tune in, but if you want to, I won’t judge you for it. I’m sorry for not communicating that clearly in my original post. Just because you tune in does not make you evil at all. Look at how messed up the K-Pop industry is, yet we keep on watching it. Trust me, I don’t think less of you for enjoying it at all. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

• I completely understand that viewpoint. There’s nothing we can do so might as well make the best of it. I personally don’t tune in, but if you want to, I won’t judge you for it. I’m sorry for not communicating that clearly in my original post. Just because you tune in does not make you evil at all. Look at how messed up the K-Pop industry is, yet we keep on watching it. Trust me, I don’t think less of you for enjoying it at all. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

NOOO you’re so nice i feel bad now pls your post is fine 🫂🫂🫂 just wanted to say my opinion aka i think it is messed up but i’m nosy

• to be fair i don’t think they see those ones

like heechul got dragged by ifans but rlly did he even see those

You raise a good point, but to be honest, I have no idea. As such, I think I’d be the kind to play it safe, just in case, but people are allowed to express their opinions on celebrity relationships, as long as they do so reasonably. That’s my take anyway. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

• They like tmz where u don't like them but still pay attention.

I dont like dispatch but damn do I tune in hehe

Anyways were all here waiting for dispatch to say something lol

I'm betting that they don't expose this year.. Let's see.

• Corny as hell, kpop is a virgin industry. The chad American music industry has sex on every LA road sign and no one bats an eye, same fans would freak out if kpop mfs looked at each other too long. lmfao cornCob at 2x

Some kpop fans make whole ass analysis videos based on kpop mfs looking at each other for a sec.

• I don't care either, never have. I'm not one who hangs out for the news of the next couple. Imo, some fans are too obsessed with that sort of thing and if it's a popular idol they never get any respite from it. Good luck if they have found a couple dating, it's their business - let them get on with it. Fans need to focus on something other than whether their idol has a gf/bf or not and enjoy K pop for what it is.

• NOOO you’re so nice i feel bad now pls your post is fine 🫂🫂🫂 just wanted to say my opinion aka i think it is messed up but i’m nosy

No, please don’t feel bad. Your reply is completely fine as well. That’s why I posted this thread (in part): so people could all express their own opinions and thoughts on the matter. I just wanted to share mine. I hope you didn’t take anything I said the wrong way. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

• I think for the most part people just tune in for the lol of it or at least for the majority who don't schedule their day to lead up to the reveal. Kind of pity those who obsessively await the news to either fawn over the prospect of two idols loving about or release their whole artillery of the likes of sewer rat and garbage fish to the unfortunate party.

I don't really care for it but admittedly, I would click on a thread about it immediately. However, I would like to think that I would be indifferent about it. I couldn't care less about whether my bias is fucking the whole industry or if they want to lead a life of abstinence.

(Though you can always count on me being there to see the fans melt down :peperun: )

• You are absolutely right. I don’t think anyone likes Dispatch except for Dispatch to be honest. True, I can’t deny that. It’s an anticipated event for a reason. We’ll have to wait and see. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

• You are absolutely right. I don’t think anyone likes Dispatch except for Dispatch to be honest. True, I can’t deny that. It’s an anticipated event for a reason. We’ll have to wait and see. HaPpY new year and have a great day/night!

why are u such a cute and nice user? :pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!