[PC] Jungkook dating rumors, Lee Yubi denies them, knetz call her out for mentioning Suga in her denial

• source:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

qHI2lX2.png

YxKlUep.png

sI8bPWy.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I don't see the problem with her bringing up Suga, she was just explaining her side. It's not really an issue

It's just that... nobody asked. Considering no one even heard of the rumor. I mean, I know people would've reacted negatively either way so she can't win here, but legitimately nobody was talking about this previous to her mentioning it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• It's just that... nobody asked. Considering no one even heard of the rumor. I mean, I know people would've reacted negatively either way so she can't win here, but legitimately nobody was talking about this previous to her mentioning it.

A bunch of Knetz were putting her on those "dating predictions of 2022" posts. I'd be annoyed if I were her. I'm 100% if this situation was the other way around no one would care that much. It's not like she's gonna get Actress of the year for knowing Suga.

• A bunch of Knetz were putting her on those "dating predictions of 2022" posts. I'd be annoyed if I were her. I'm 100% if this situation was the other way around no one would care that much. It's not like she's gonna get Actress of the year for knowing Suga.

Yeah, I saw her in that one post now that I think about it but legitimately nobody was talking about her or that rumor because it was so random.

No, you're right, no one would care but there was also no need to mention Suga? Her team unfortunately should know how sensitive the fandom is.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Apparently the rumour was started by that nasty youtuber that Tae threatened to sue on Weverse. And they're also the one that stirred the rumour of Tae dating that chaebol's daughter. So yeah, I can understand why the agencies reacted fast.

Ugh, that Youtuber. Hate them!

mKl7Ghm.png

• It's just that... nobody asked. Considering no one even heard of the rumor. I mean, I know people would've reacted negatively either way so she can't win here, but legitimately nobody was talking about this previous to her mentioning it.

Not really her fault when her name is being thrown around in those dispatch couple reveal speculations

• Not really her fault when her name is being thrown around in those dispatch couple reveal speculations

Okay, but again, nobody was talking about her? Even though she was mentioned in said articles. I'm not saying she shouldn't have made a statement and I did say that with ARMY, there's no way for her to win, but her team, who released the statement, should've been WISER about it. So, they shouldn't have named Suga, because, look at the reaction. And they for sure could've anticipated that. I'm not saying the reaction is good or understandable, but really, there was no need to mention names from her side either.

mKl7Ghm.png

but this is her company's statement though not herself.. she may have mentioned to just the company person that she only knows suga in bts but that person didnt have to include that in the official statement.. I wouldn't say this is her fault tbh more like her company mentioning this to get some clicks and buzz

• but this is her company's statement though not herself.. she may have mentioned to just the company person that she only knows suga in bts but that person didnt have to include that in the official statement.. I wouldn't say this is her fault tbh more like her company mentioning this to get some clicks and buzz

And I am not blaming her, I meant 'her side' when I was talking about it. They should've made a better statement considering how ARMY are, that's all. The noise marketing with mentioning Suga is not worth the hate that will get their artist aka her so they really should've done better.

Anyway, now even HYBE denied it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• And I am not blaming her, I meant 'her side' when I was talking about it. They should've made a better statement considering how ARMY are, that's all. The noise marketing with mentioning Suga is not worth the hate that will get their artist aka her so they really should've done better.

Anyway, now even HYBE denied it.

oh well, about hate to her.. she and her family are already widely hated for scamming vulnerable people off .. more of her parents but now both of their daughters also face a lot of hate.. her elder sister dani is dating lee seunggi the popular actor and his fans were furious cause they want him to be associated to her family

• oh well, about hate to her.. she and her family are already widely hated for scamming vulnerable people off .. more of her parents but now both of their daughters also face a lot of hate.. her elder sister dani is dating lee seunggi the popular actor and his fans were furious cause they want him to be associated to her family

Oh that's her! I know of the situation because of her sister and Seunggi. So she's the chaebol daughter that people were talking about!

mKl7Ghm.png

• yupp, she is the one.. she was also getting talked about a lot for her visuals couple of months before during the airing of yumi's cells, the drama with goeun and ahn bohyun as leads

No wonder Hybe was quick to deny it considering the other company's statement and what her parents did. She's not to blame for their actions but it's said she reaped the benefits of the situation. :|

mKl7Ghm.png

• Okay, but again, nobody was talking about her? Even though she was mentioned in said articles. I'm not saying she shouldn't have made a statement and I did say that with ARMY, there's no way for her to win, but her team, who released the statement, should've been WISER about it. So, they shouldn't have named Suga, because, look at the reaction. And they for sure could've anticipated that. I'm not saying the reaction is good or understandable, but really, there was no need to mention names from her side either.

I dont think mentioning you dont know Jungkok from BTS but only Suga from same group is THAT sensitive. They probably didnt expect this since they are essentially an actor acompany not typical idol company (who are used to damage control with crazy fans) :clown:

Probably Suga should calm the fans down

• I dont think mentioning you dont know Jungkok from BTS but only Suga from same group is THAT sensitive. They probably didnt expect this since they are essentially an actor acompany not typical idol company (who are used to damage control with crazy fans) :clown:

Probably Suga should calm the fans down

In South Korea? They knew. They know how sensitive fans are. They can't not know. Fan culture is so strong.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Clouty woman did this all herself and then got her own company to deny. Her statement about Suga is further proof she doesn’t want this to stop. I’m glad BH said no bitch.

I’m sick of these non entities trying to attach onto JK when man is just minding his own business with Bam in Busan.

• Anyone just needs to take a look at her sns profiles and postings to see this girl likes attention while not being all that talented. Her murky family is also know for this kind of thing. Anyway moving on. #FreeJK

• Big Hit also releasing a statement makes some of the comments in this thread a funny read.

Which ones? Because after her company released hers, they pretty much had to release theirs as well.

mKl7Ghm.png

• hey but wasn't those words said by male representative of agency?

which means she could easily just said it and he passed her words from normal friendly conversation to general public, which he shouldn't do, doesn't matter how she phrased it, what matters is that this man set her up

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• About how irrelevant she is.

Just because most of us don't know who she is doesn't mean we're calling her irrelevant or think that she is irrelevant. Sans one rude comment, I haven't seen many people call her that.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Just because most of us don't know who she is doesn't mean we're calling her irrelevant or think that she is irrelevant. Sans one rude comment, I haven't seen many people call her that.

Half the comments on this thread are dismissive, it's not hard to understand the tone of the posts being made, whilst being talked about in a way that you guys know what happens behind the scenes in SK.

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!