Mistakes were made - Tell me about your last food accidant

• What is the last food mistake you had? It can be anything realated to food tho

My last one was: Someone probably shoved a food item that has meat in it into another cardboardbox that was the meatfree version of it and I just saw the print on the cardboardbox, grabed it, payed it and only noticed 5 days later at home that it contains meat.

I am pescetarian since 2019 and it is not allways easy to see what is inside if you are not investigating for hours in the store before putting it into your basket since not everything is clearly labled as "has meat" and "has no meat" if you get what I mean and so you sometimes don't really notice when you go grocery shopping whats inside the item you bought. Example: if you read the list, think it is vegan but at home you see "may contain egg" or you think the item you have is vegetarian cause you allways had the vegetarian one and than see after eating that the package says "contains 5% of pork"

Since I still eat honey, milk, seafood and fish I am not too angry that the item I bought has meat in it altho I try to avoid meat as much as I can ...

What was the last food realated mistake you had?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• omg fun story, so i was making rice the other day, and i accidently SLIGHTLY burnt the bottom, and my mom yelled at me about for the entire day and was calling me immature and not careful enough, but then then next day my mom burnt all of the cauliflower she made.

guess who had the last laugh, mother.

151871-winter-glasses-gif

• Last Monday, I made conchiglioni. I served a plate for myself and I was taking the baking pan back to the oven to keep it warm, but it was still too hot and I couldn't keep holding it so I dropped it face down on top of the open oven lid. Thank god I could make it that far so the pan didn't hit the floor and break lol. To be honest, I just grabbed a spoon and spooned the shells one by one back inside the pan lol, the béchamel was all smashed and ruined but the pasta was still edible and the filling intact :eyes:

• I attempted to make some choc chip cookies but when they finished baking they looked flat they looked like ANZAC biscuits with choc chips in them. I don't know where I went wrong.

• I work in a pastry shop and a few days ago I burnt a cake that the customer was supposed to pick up in a couple of hours... I panicked and wanted to cry (especially because this person payed a lot and I wanted everything to be perfect) but luckily my amazing coworkers helped me and we prepared everything on time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!