Talk about your day

• Here's the thread to talk about your day....

Today was chill, I guess apart from intense gym. Mostly Netflix and some Spotify here and there....

Oh yeah and I started reading. Anything that gives me information about any relevant subject. Blogs, Books, Research Papers etc...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Since I want a new job, I have been writing resume and cover letters all day.

Why do companies set the application deadline right at the holidays? sjkHIHUEATHEAIHUEH

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Space industry related job?

yes

Im in the industry now but I want to get into government agencies, bigger budgets, bigger projects

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lots of things happened today, I woke up at 5 am and worked for a couple of hours. It was chill and nice and I could accomplish a lot in a record time (it's really great listening to Yesung's album "Beautiful Night" in that hour lol"

Then I left to get a package from the post office, an early birthday gift from one of my Internet friends from Belgium

20211223_102906.jpg

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

After that I did a bit of last minute new years shopping (going back to my parents home this Saturday :froghype:)

I went back home to work some more and in the afternoon I baked some cookies

20211223_133035.jpg

And finally I made dinner + tomorrow's lunch. I made a chicken quiche and a grilled dorado.

Now I'm debating with myself about whether I should go back to reading my manga (not mentioning the name to avoid spoilers :pepe-cut:) or start on my new book :pepelove1:

• Wow that was lot of things :pepe-notes:

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I should be studying since I have my internal vivas tomorrow. Instead, I procrastinated and did my cardio+core workout.

Me and my parents went to a car showroom for a test drive. Then my neighbor's smolly smol 2 y/o kid arrived in our house, she filled our house with floooooof. Now I am planning to sleep early.

That's the spirit.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I went on a trip with my family to celebrate the holidays with a family member of mine.

Had fun listening to SKZ2021 and watching their latest MV, Placebo. And also watched their Christmas livestream.

I had nice meals today (pizza included) and I'm currently watching (kinda lol) stuff on Netflix.

• I had a quietly productive day at work.

But there was a bit of drama cause a a relative of one of my coworker s lives with has caught xovid and I was a bit stressed during the day cause I accidentally booked my covid test at the same time as the office Christmas party which I am obliged to attend and anyway I had to leave the party early and I feel a bit guilty about . Actually taking the test was quite fast then my parents wanted to take out pizza for dinner and so we did and I ate an entire one and chocolate and I had three cups of water and three cups of juice afterward cause I was Hella thirsty and now I'm expecting a rough night

• After my SO spent a whole fucking month bullying me to stop talking to an ex I discovered he's been talking way too much to some random girl... So much she apperead on his facebook best friends list this year. He invaded my privacy to read my convo with said ex but since I am a straight face bitch I am gonna demand he shows me what they both have soooo much to talk abt

• I basically slept during the day and wirked on my paintings during the night (now). With the new restrictions during the pandemic, I guess this is pretty much all there is to do.

• it was alright.

it kind of sucked, and i ended up feeling bad over something that i shouldn't feel bad about.

i hope tomorrow is better.

i don't like it when people are mad at me, or disappointed with me- which pretty much sums up today.

i don't mean to cause problems for others.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!