With the Omicron variant, when you believe the concerts will be canceled?

• Uk. We likely will have tougher restrictions including possibly 4th lockdown so nothing will be available.

But considering how our gov has literally gone against their own orders multiple times like the hypocrite s they are (holding parties while telling everyone else they must stay at home and never meet anyone including dying relatives) I don’t think as many people will be adhering to new rules as previous times.

• Uk. We likely will have tougher restrictions including possibly 4th lockdown so nothing will be available.

But considering how our gov has literally gone against their own orders multiple times like the hypocrite s they are (holding parties while telling everyone else they must stay at home and never meet anyone including dying relatives) I don’t think as many people will be adhering to new rules as previous times.

Yep. I'm also in the UK, and after all the government mishaps I think a lot of people won't follow the rules anymore.

• Twice already cancelled one of their shows in Seoul. I think NCT cancelled some too right?

Twice's US concert is in February, so they might JUST make it before restrictions are re-enacted on large gatherings. I don't think we'll shut down again. Especially since there are reports Omicron has milder symptoms than other variants.

I'm more concerned about them getting sick with all that travelling and contact though.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Didn't SK just limit their gathering back to 4 and cafe/restaurant/bar to close by 9pm again?

I'm more concerned about them getting sick with all that travelling and contact though.

This and I doubt Twice gotten their booster shots yet since most of the young people in the world hasn't..

• Didn't SK just limit their gathering back to 4 and cafe/restaurant/bar to close by 9pm again?

This and I doubt Twice gotten their booster shots yet since most of the young people in the world hasn't..

A lot of celebrities in Korea just recently got their full doses within the last few months. Not to even mention boosters.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yep. I'm also in the UK, and after all the government mishaps I think a lot of people won't follow the rules anymore.

100% a significant number won't follow the rules. A few of my work colleagues have said they won't because of the gov shitty behaviour, 1 of them was fined for walking his dog in an empty park while Boris and co were having parties in their garden. A few of friends are the same, if lockdown comes they will still visit friends and family.

It's a total shitshow

• Omikron is milder but highly contagious.

So you might not die but a lot of people will and the patients will take up beds which will take up resources and hospital staff which will postpone ordinary operations. And cost loads of money in compensation and lost income for businesses.

US don’t care. 800k died already and it ain’t over. But since the majority are non whites they don’t really seem to care.

• I think there's a high chance California will cancel concerts next month if the current infection rate continues to trend. It's one of the most proactive and strictest states when it comes to Covid restrictions. New York isn't far behind. It'll depend on the number of hospitalizations and severity of Omicron.

Of course the show will go on in Texas and Florida no matter what.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!