apparently the brand ranking sheet has mistakes??

• twt is in shambles rn 😭

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rosé going from top 20 to 82, IVE Leeseo is 10th and Wonyoung is in top 25 but IVE the group is nowhere in the gg list, Irene isn’t even top 50, Joy isn’t even top 100… apparently it’s not even in good order

• I guess he had an off day.

It's nice to see most of my faves high on the list, but I haven't trusted it since the J-Hope fanbase thing. They didn't like his rankings and asked the guy to explain, and he retaliated by threatening to drop J-Hope from the list altogether if they didn't back off.

It's one man who looks at certain types of engagement through the month, and collates them into one number. He shouldn't have any more credibility than the guy on YouTube who always puts that blonde bunny-teeth girl high in his lists of beautiful people.

It's nice to see most of my faves high on the list, but I haven't trusted it since the J-Hope fanbase thing. They didn't like his rankings and asked the guy to explain, and he retaliated by threatening to drop J-Hope from the list altogether if they didn't back off.

It's one man who looks at certain types of engagement through the month, and collates them into one number. He shouldn't have any more credibility than the guy on YouTube who always puts that blonde bunny-teeth girl high in his lists of beautiful people.

well that makes a whole lot of sense

This!

this. people really shouldn't be taking these lists so seriously, esp using it as fuel for fanwars. it's just some random sus dude who could easily manipulate the results.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• idk how to tell you this but Hyewon quit being an idol :pepe-comfy:

Not so fast my friend, apparently preorders have already sold out.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For the longest time I thought these brand rankings were made by group of people who researched a ton to get the best list.

But it's just some guy? The fact I actually trusted these eye-

Yeah, I used to to think it was some official thing like Gaon the way people treated it.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• I mean no one with half a brain takes these rankings seriously, they are anecdotal at best. Most of the time only the top spots can be taken as an indication since the popular groups are obvious to everyone

then 90% of kpop twt must have a half brain because most of us fr thought it was legit :pepe-sad:

• there are two different side of coin

• The problem is because of the name change some r speculating. Both wonyoung and yujin rank lower because of this. There is no way wonyoung wouldn't be in top10 for this month as she was very active with a lot of attention.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!