How long does it take you to become a group's stan? (Poll)

• How long before you stan a group? 20

1. They need to have consistently released music I love for a long time before I would (2) 10%
    2. I'll generally know after a couple EPs (14) 70%
    3. One awesome debut is enough (2) 10%
    4. If I like the trainees enough, then predebut (2) 10%

Does a group have to have released several albums of music you loved before you would consider yourself a fan of theirs? Or is having a great debut enough? Ever stanned a group predebut?

• ive stanned a group pre-debut. but if the music were not good i would unstan

• I didn't even stan TXT predebut, I can't do that. Like there is nothing TO stan. I need to hear some songs first, watch some content.

the group i stanned pre-dbut was i.o.i but they had a lot of content before lol

• I mean, I've stanned groups after debut, but the groups I ult tend to be from after really knowing a lot of their discography.

So rookie groups could reach that point for me if they consistently release good music I think.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• yeahhh idk man. survival shows dont work like that for me. usually I end up liking 1 person but not the entire group, so I never stan them lmao

to be fair produce 101 season 1 was my first survival show. after that i never stanned a group from surivival shows like that uz they end of disbanding.

• Idk I mean its also a matter of their sound, together. Even with groups that weren't made thru survival shows, I find it difficult to stan or stay a stan for one reason or another. I thought I would stan StayC but I stopped finding them entertaining after watching some content, so I dropped them. Like so many factors go into it yk?

thats true. i tend to go through phases of stanning where i really like a group for a while. but my interests tend to wane sometimes and i move on to another group.

• It took me several months to consider myself true ARMY. I heard about them a lot and became fascinated with their awesome discography first, mind-blowing performances immediately after and then when I started looking into them as people, I knew I was a stan. When you feel that pull in all those avenues, it's silly to deny, so I just called myself an ARMY from that day on.

• So basically most of the groups I stan, I started out as a casual listener and after listening to enough music I will sometimes seek out bonus content and that's usually how I end up stanning. Like there are a lot of groups where I consistently love their music, but I don't consider myself a stan because I just haven't done my homework about the group and don't know the members.

A solid debut will get my attention though... like I've got my eye on IVE and Billlie and will be checking out their future releases with a high priority.

• I need something that grabs my attention. Something that makes me listen to their entire discography. If i enjoy most of their discography, ill watch some variety and take everything into consideration

Survival shows are a different beast though. I-LAND made me a engene before debute, and JYP team from LOUD alrady has me hooked (LOUD 100% best survival show)

Stray kids hooked me at Miroh, then their survival show made me a stay

I was pretty late to txt. I loved run away, cant you see me made me pretty intrigued, but 0x1=lovesong ignited the emo inside me and got me to watch some variaty. The specific show that hooked me was their interview with jessi

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the most enjoyable 30 minutes i had experianced in a while, and beomgyu with his amazing hair stole me away

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!