Any Visual Kei Fans Here?

• Is anyone here a visual kei fan? If so, heres a template you can use to write your visual kei bios in the comments! (my own response to the template will be below it)

When I became a vkei fan:

My favorite vkei band:

Favorite vkei song:

Ever been to a vkei concert? (if so explain which concerts):

MINE:

When I became a vkei fan: 2020

My favorite vkei band: SHiSHi

Favorite vkei song: Yokan by Dir En Grey

Ever been to a vkei concert? (if so explain which concerts): Nope!

• When I became a vkei fan: 2015

My favorite vkei band: Versailles / the Gazette / Sid

Favorite vkei song: shiver

Ever been to a vkei concert? No

Edit : Actually I can't choose a favourite song. It's been years since I've listened to any vk song but now I'm remembering them.

• When I became a vkei fan: around 2010-11 :woow:

My favorite vkei band: The Gazette

Favorite vkei song: Kagrra - Sakura Maichiru Ano Oka De </3

Ever been to a vkei concert? Miyavi in 2014 altough he isn't really vkei anymore

Kinda stopped listening to it after 2015 but it always brings great memories :borahae:

• What a coincidence. I randomly went on a visual kei binge yesterday. Won't say I'm a fan, but I checked out L'Arc en Ciel, X Japan, and Malice Mizer because of Gackt.

I went down a rabbit hole. Probably gonna watch that X Japan documentary on Hulu lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• When I became a vkei fan: in highschool it has been ages lmao

My favorite vkei band: (I mean none of them are vk anymore but I guess it counts?) Dir en Grey, MIYAVI, Buck-Tick (buck tick is more like one of the starters)

Favorite vkei song: can't choose ><

Ever been to a vkei concert? NOOOO but Miyavi came to br a couple of times lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYwwSi9nXCdjXhIxQcNHtKtYvFnwzvcr1zdlKA1iZ7qCgbv_uujmWyR9jbY05z_6h9niE&usqp=CAU

• When I became a vkei fan: 2010

My favorite vkei band: At the moment I only follow the band ACME. I know 2 member since the band they were in before. I from time to time also still listen to The GazettE but thats it. I used to also follow a lot bands on Twitter but since almost all are disbanded or I lost interest into following them the only Jrock band in my follower-list would be really just the members of ACME haha (And their vocalist Chisa is my fave member, he is so cute >.<)

Favorite vkei song: There are quit some. I would say Kagrra-Utakata, Hero-Tenohira, Jupiter-Arcadia, The GazettE-Pledge, ACME-Come Back To You, Gotcharocka -Poisonous berry, ...

Ever been to a vkei concert? (if so explain which concerts): Nope, I once was very close to go to see Jupiter as they came to Germany, but than I decided to not, since I feared to not be able to go back home at night since the town I lived in had no bus at night >.< I mean it was just 30 bucks but I really was not liking the idea to spend the night in a city I can't do shit in at nights just cause of no bus, so I really did not go there haha

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!