The same thing is happening to Itzy and Everglow

• Hmm, I think this might just be how perceptions change when a group becomes established. When a group debuts, no one has any expectations for them, so they're pleasantly surprised by anything they do. Random people in the general public want to check them out, talk about their visuals, etc. Unless they're a truly unusual group like BTS or Twice, the excitement naturally dies down a little as other groups debut and they're not so new and shiny anymore. That doesn't mean that they aren't slowly gaining fans or selling albums, it's just not a very interesting story for a group to basically be maintaining their popularity at the same level. People give more attention to rookie groups and songs that become huge mainstream hits, that's just how it is. Both the groups you mentioned are doing just fine, much better than most groups, they're lucky.

Edited to add: there's almost no way to have a comeback that doesn't disappoint someone, because everyone has different tastes. Some people will be mad that they switched to a new style they don't like as much, and others will be mad if they keep releasing similar sounding tracks. It's kind of a no win situation. If you're enjoying the music just tune the haters out.

• how is return of the girl selling?

They sold 50K in their last 2 albums.

• I think people liked la di da a lot actually, but first and pirate were …. questionable. Personally I really liked mafia in the morning but was disappointed in icy and not shy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!