What is your skincare routine?

• Do you have one? If yes, what is it?

I was very careless with my skin and applied nothing till last year (I would only apply moisturizer if I felt my face was too dry, maybe like twice a week) but due to stress and negligence I ended up having huge dark circles and other minor skin problems so I started skincare this year

My routine includes:

Morning:

1. Vitamin C serum

2. Moisturizer

3. A good sunblock

Evening before Bed:

1. Under eye cream

2. Hydrating Gel

I also constantly have the habit of using hand cream and lip balm just cause it feels nice and soft

[ If anyone is wondering if they should start doing a skincare routine, I would say a big YES, it helped me to appreciate my skin more and also helped with my mental health, the fact that I take out some time to care for my own self really boosted my overall mood for better]

• I use a skin wash, q10 serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen.

I used to use facemasks, which I love because they make skin very soft, but I haven't been using them that often nowadays.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I use a skin wash, q10 serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen.

I used to use facemasks, which I love because they make skin very soft, but I haven't been using them that often nowadays.

Yeah I used to do facemasks once a week, but once I ended up having a huge reaction on my face.. apparently the packet was opened on the side due to some defect (couldnt see it by naked eye) and the serum in it oxidized ..

• Yeah I used to do facemasks once a week, but once I ended up having a huge reaction on my face.. apparently the packet was opened on the side due to some defect (couldnt see it by naked eye) and the serum in it oxidized ..

oohh that sounds rough 8|

The face masks I use come in bottles/tubes. You just apply the the cream/liquid to your face and wait for a few minutes, and I haven't had issues with them yet.

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• First I use this under my eyes:

Catrice-Gesichtspflege-Hydro-Depuffing-Eye-Serum-95947_1.jpg

Than I use this when I have visible pimples (that are not scratched or bloody) on all the pimples:

IMG_0412.JPG

Than I use a face cream (against blackheads and pimples) :

balea-anti-pickel-24h-pflege

And this creme under my eyes:

balea-augencreme-belebend

every time I shower (2 times a week, 3 in the summer) I put a peeling on my face that I wash off in the shower:

416e-ypEvBL.jpg

Ocasionaly I also use a toner after cleaning my makeup off before putting creams on:

41Dz8Ft-PpL.jpg

In summer I often only use the face cream at night and a sunscream in the summer. I bought a travle size of it since you never use that much cream on your face in 1 year to entirly use it since it is said you should trow suncream away all 2 years cause it can become nasty after that time:

Screenshot-2020-05-08-at-22.43.43.png

I also use this 2 times a week to get rid of pimples and blackheads etc:

f0780ee1f743d1fb8baec53fe1ef3937_p1.jpeg

I sometimes also do eyepatches and facemasks but not that much. Maybe only 1 or 2 times a month

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• oohh that sounds rough 8|

The face masks I use come in bottles/tubes. You just apply the the cream/liquid to your face and wait for a few minutes, and I haven't had issues with them yet.

that sounds great actually, mine was more like those korean facemasks you see

This is like a more enhanced version of mine

• How does this work with pimples? does it help to settle them down quickly?

some people say it works very well within 1 day since it contains teatree oil as one ingrdedient but for me it only works when I use it at least 2 days, but it also plays a role in how big the pimple is. Is it a big one it might only helps a little bit

• that sounds great actually, mine was more like those korean facemasks you see

Yeah. If you're looking good recommendations on that type of facemasks. I'd highly recommend this video. He's a really good skincare YouTuber.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• some people say it works very will within 1 day since it contains teatree oil as one ingrdedient but for me it only works when I use it at least 2 days, but it also plays a role in how big the pimple is. Is it a big one it might only helps a little bit

How does this work with pimples? does it help to settle them down quickly?

i almost went into dermatology before i realized i had no physical stamina for it lol. tea tree oil (most likely the oil in this pen is diluted because on its own it can cause burns) is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it can reduce the size of the pimple whilst making sure than no new bacteria gets in the area and infects it.

• BTW for facemasks as I said earlier I mainly use these:

YY_ALLE_EYE_MASK_KOLLAGE_01.jpg

I only use the pink colored eyepatches for my eyes when I use them.

as masks I use these:

IMG_20211108_175823.jpg?width=459&height=612

ddd.png

Funfact: German people are obessed with Korean beauty and if it's in store some people pay extrem amounts of money just to get things that are in Korea like 1-3€ but in Germany 5-10€ if you get what I mean, but from a German Youtuber I watch who lives in Korea she said she noticed the exact oposite. Aparently Korea imports the brand "Balea" and sells t for 5-10€ in the stores in Korea wich is crazy cause all facemasks, showergels, facial creams etc of Balea are just 0.50€ to 2€ in Germany only ... She showed as example a showergel in a store that costs 0.55€ in Germany and Korea wants 6.000 Won for it wich are about 5€ ... that is crazy dude

• I was too scared to use accutane (but that turned out great for me because I solved my skin problems). I know some people who did and it really did help them a lot.

i'm on round three of this bullshit but it's working again! i took it in 2018 and my skin cleared up, and then again in 2020 but i forgot to take it with fat so literally nothing happened, and then again rn!

more people should take the leap tbh!

• school is stressful so i have the craziest dark circles. on top of that, i never had to deal with acne during my teenage years but the moment i hit 20 my skin decides that it wants revenge for all the times i neglected it :facepalm:

i did invest in some skin care products a while back but i got lazy and forgot all about it just a week in :clown: it’s a miracle i even remember to put on moisturizer

• to be fair this Balea brand has caught my eye aesthetic wise and their anti acne face cream has piqued my interest!

• i'm on round three of this bullshit but it's working again! i took it in 2018 and my skin cleared up, and then again in 2020 but i forgot to take it with fat so literally nothing happened, and then again rn!

more people should take the leap tbh!

Having skin problems is so hard especially when you can't get rid of it.

I had skin problems for years and I did some face treatments too.

I am sending you my moral support :lovec:

• to be fair this Balea brand has caught my eye aesthetic wise and their anti acne face cream has piqued my interest!

IDK why you find that so cool, but well I heard a lot from some people that drugstores in their countries would look shit compared to Germany xD

BTW this is a typical German drugstore:

a639882-72dpi-1024x683.jpgdm-markt-schondorf_innen.jpg?resize=750%2C500dm-4.jpg

Here is another one:

rossmannber09.jpgcsm_cm_slider_cor_unternehmensportrait_filiale1_2000x1333_e6ca60e0e9.jpgcsm_kosmetik2_0c1618b496.jpg

and another store that comes to my mind:

mueller_5.jpg38ee602f0b96479b.jpg?utm_campaign=golocal_export&utm_medium=export_bpp&utm_source=allianceShop4_front_large.jpgimage.jpg

• Morning:

Micellar water to cleanse my face

Nivea cream

Lip balm

Evening:

Same as above

I feel like less is more and my grandmother used the same cream by nivea all her life. She barely had any wrinkles even at 80.

• Morning Routine:

• Vitamin C Serum (Currently using the Physician's Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot; on the lookout for a better one.)
    • Moisturizer (Currently using the Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream)
    • Eye Cream (Currently using the Kiss Red E Anti-Aging Eye Cream)
    • Sunscreen (Currently using the Kose Cosmeport San Cut Sunscreen Gel)

Nighttime Routine:

• Makeup remover (Currently using the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Rose Water)
    • Cleanser (Currently using the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Face Cleanser)
    • Once a week, I exfoliate with the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant and the rest of the week I use a retinol serum I got a Dollar Tree because I was on a time crunch and budget (not my best decision, I know.)
    • Moisturizer (Same as the morning one)
    • Eye cream (Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye)

Occasionally, I'll do a sheet mask. I'm still missing a toner and ampoule/serums from my routine but it works well regardless and while my skin is not perfect, it looks just fine and glowy on most days.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• i just use dove soap to wash my face....

i do use sunscreen tho, the nivea gel one.

I'm going to the dermatologist soon tho. i just dont use anything cuz most stuff break me out and make me itchy so i kinds get sacred to try anything.

• some people say it works very well within 1 day since it contains teatree oil as one ingrdedient but for me it only works when I use it at least 2 days, but it also plays a role in how big the pimple is. Is it a big one it might only helps a little bit

oh alright, I will try using this next time when I get pimples

i almost went into dermatology before i realized i had no physical stamina for it lol. tea tree oil (most likely the oil in this pen is diluted because on its own it can cause burns) is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it can reduce the size of the pimple whilst making sure than no new bacteria gets in the area and infects it.

oh alright! I have this bad habit of pooping pimples if they stay for long and I end up getting those scars that process leaves for months

• Atm I am epitome of this meme

287.jpg

Lmao svez XD

school is stressful so i have the craziest dark circles. on top of that, i never had to deal with acne during my teenage years but the moment i hit 20 my skin decides that it wants revenge for all the times i neglected it :facepalm:

i did invest in some skin care products a while back but i got lazy and forgot all about it just a week in :clown: it’s a miracle i even remember to put on moisturizer

Yeah that is pretty much what happened to me as well... I only started thinking about this this present year.. I also forget sometimes lol but I try to maintains alarms now for it T_T

• do you know how toner is different than a moisturizer?

• oh nah I have dark circles, my makeup skillz are good tho. ghostings once told me I look the same with makeup so they indirectly called me pretty :blehr: honestly just abuse ur skin and slap concealer on it like a girl boss

I know nothing about makeup, I cant even properly put up a foundation and eyeliner..

which is why I went for the easier option, skincare..

makeup needs too much precision and smartness and I am dumb

• This thread contains 45 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!