JYPE announced that JYPn will now be focusing on their debut preparations and that they will have a more "mature" concept.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My guess is that they will have a dark elegant concept, like Psycho or Deja Vu,

• I will never trust JYP with the term "more mature" considering the shit they've pulled. X/

• bruh mature concept doesn't have to be sexual concept

I mean it could be, I think from their teasers its obv they won't do high teen or cute concept at all

the problem is jyp has a terrible history with very young idol girls and the concept they choose for them from suzy doing miss A concept at 15, to tzuyu cf at 16 to basically all of hyuna wardrobe until she left wg

but its 2022 so they have to have learned bc the public wont look at it the same way as before, specially with how much attention this gg is getting

• I mean it could be, I think from their teasers its obv they won't do high teen or cute concept at all

the problem is jyp has a terrible history with very young idol girls and the concept they choose for them from suzy doing miss A concept at 15, to tzuyu cf at 16 to basically all of hyuna wardrobe until she left wg

but its 2022 so they have to have learned bc the public wont look at it the same way as before, specially with how much attention this gg is getting

we'll wait and see

• It’s weird how people assume mature is automatically girl crush lol. It honestly could be anything high class, rnb, retro, elegant, KARA’s concept. Idk but it won’t be sexy because this is a different climate and JYP wouldn’t dare so I’m not worried. And looking at their fancy outfits in the teaser it could be more elegant or Kara-trified lol.

But I hope they’re revolving around their vocals and dancing instead of rapping. Since they didn’t showcase a rapper I really hope they don’t make a position for one or have one because majority of K-pop songs can exclude rapping, it’s honestly not needed.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I mean it could be, I think from their teasers its obv they won't do high teen or cute concept at all

None of the outfits in the teaser video looked revealing. It looked like a mix of streetwear and formal wear; so let's hope that reflects on the concept.

• It’s weird how people assume mature is automatically girl crush lol. It honestly could be anything high class, rnb, retro, elegant, KARA’s concept. Idk but it won’t be sexy because this is a different climate and JYP wouldn’t dare so I’m not worried. And looking at their fancy outfits in the teaser it could be more elegant or Kara-trified lol.

But I hope they’re revolving around their vocals and dancing instead of rapping. Since they didn’t showcase a rapper I really hope they don’t make a position for one or have one because majority of K-pop songs can exclude rapping, it’s honestly not needed.

I agree. Plus, someone used a filter to reveal the colors of the outfits and they're all very frilly and pastel. So I don't think it'll be girl crush. Maybe something like Apink's more recent stuff?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The strong aura of the 7 members can be felt from the proudly moving back, and at the same time, the synergy that the entire group of '7-7-7 All Aces', which consists of 7 dance, 7 vocals, and 7 visual members, will radiate is implied.

They brought this 7-7-7 thing up in another article. I kinda think they will go positionless

• The strong aura of the 7 members can be felt from the proudly moving back, and at the same time, the synergy that the entire group of '7-7-7 All Aces', which consists of 7 dance, 7 vocals, and 7 visual members, will radiate is implied.

They brought this 7-7-7 thing up in another article. I kinda think they will go positionless

I’m super hype!!!!!!

• I agree. Plus, someone used a filter to reveal the colors of the outfits and they're all very frilly and pastel. So I don't think it'll be girl crush. Maybe something like Apink's more recent stuff?

External Content twitter.com

if it's similar to apink's sound recently also i don't stand a chance

:pepe-sad:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!