No, Jennie Does Not Need Your Fake Pity

• You all were hating on her a few days ago but now you suddenly care about her?

Sorry for the negativity that is about to come up in this thread but this needs to be called out(this is aimed at the people in the main page, some people here, and other places, basically people that hated or didn't care about Jennie until the insta incident).

For years, Jennie has been hated on by kpop stans for the most stupid things. And many kpop stans added fuel to the fire or didn't care and acted like everything was ok.

That is, until the whole accidental follow incident. People started talking about how they care so much for Jennie as if they didn't say a few days ago she was sl*t for a halloween costume. You all were trending horrible things about Jennie but now it's justice for Jennie?

I find this behaivor disgusting and hypocritical. If I knew all of Shakespearen insults I would have said them all at you because that is what you guys deserve.

I hate the fact that you all didn't care about Jennie until this thing, you didn't care when she was the most hated kpop idol for years in a row, you didn't care when people called her YG's privelged princess brat, you didn't care when she got hated for dating, heck, you didn't even care when she got sl*tshamed!

But, suddenly this situation happened, and you are posting comments about how much you pity her for likes and hearts. Basically doing it for clout.

It's insulting towards Jennie and to all the people who got slandered for standing up for Jennie since the beginning.

So basically, stop acting like you care about her when you really don't.

Because in the end, we all know that you wouldn't even bat an eye towards Jennie unless you could use her as your fanwar weapon.

I found a perfect line that I am pretty sure Jennie would say if she saw your comments.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for reading my TedTalk.

P.S(and pretty much unrelated) I got my SQUARE UP ALBUM!!!! And yeah, it's the Black ver this time.

• It's funny bc next week they will start their hate agenda against Jennie again and in the end they are as low as the ones hating on her now. Jennie is really living rent free on some minds and lives!

Free Jennie of everything, girl is living in peace and minding her business.

• It's funny bc next week they will start their hate agenda against Jennie again and in the end they are as low as the ones hating on her now. Jennie is really living rent free on some minds and lives!

Free Jennie of everything, girl is living in peace and minding her business.

Ok, this is the saddest part, if you are gonna pretend atleast pretend till you make it.

edit: just realized it is supposed to be fake it till you make it.

• Idk, I don't remember hating on her. Also, people who seemingly didn't care about her can still have an opinion. People always pull the "success stan" and "fake stan" argument when they see fit, I saw this on the IU thread. Man yall just wanna gatekeep opinions now. If they hate on V its wrong, showing concern for Jennie isn't wrong.

Actually op is talking about some users who always shade Jennie, but are using this opportunity to hate on V or BTS... Obviously people like you aren't included in it. Op isn't generalizating..

• I'm a little lost so if you could clarify.

The way I'm interpreting this thread is that you disagree with people speaking out now because they didn't speak out in the past?

• I'm a little lost so if you could clarify.

The way I'm interpreting this thread is that you disagree with people speaking out now because they didn't speak out in the past?

kind of, I am basically calling out two types of people.

Ones that hated on Jennie earlier and now are acting like they care about her.

And others that clearly knew Jennie was being hated earlier on but did not say anything to defend her or even a neutral opinion but suddenly defend now and care about her to use her as a weapon in fandom wars.

• kind of, I am basically calling out two types of people.

Ones that hated on Jennie earlier and now are acting like they care about her.

And others that clearly knew Jennie was being hated earlier on but did not say anything to defend her or even a neutral opinion but suddenly defend now and care about her to use her as a weapon in fandom wars.

Hmm,

As for the second option, do you mean that they use her as a weapon to hate on the other party?

• Most people on here are just using her for their fan wars.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmm,

As for the second option, do you mean that they use her as a weapon to hate on the other party?

yes, from what I have seen people hated on Jennie, but now are using her as some kind of weapon to hate on the other party(V, BTS, Army etc)

I personally feel it is disrespectful to Jennie and people who defended her from the beginning because Jennie should not be used as a war weapon and the concern people have for her should be geniune and not something to use as a way to gain clout.

It is disrespectful to the people who defended her since the beginning since many of them also got hated on for defending her in the past unfortuently but now there are people who never really cared for her doing it for clout.

• yes, from what I have seen people hated on Jennie, but now are using her as some kind of weapon to hate on the other party(V, BTS, Army etc)

I personally feel it is disrespectful to Jennie and people who defended her from the beginning because Jennie should not be used as a war weapon and the concern people have for her should be geniune and not something to use as a way to gain clout.

It is disrespectful to the people who defended her since the beginning since many of them also got hated on for defending her in the past unfortuently but now there are people who never really cared for her doing it for clout.

I see.

Thank you for explaining.

I have a better understanding of what you meant now

• Most people who hate on Jennie is because they wish they could be her or they wish their faves could.

It's sad. People have said some nasty things about her and Lisa in particular. Like people trying to say she was having an affair with YG. This why they say heavy is the head that wears the crown.

She's at the top, so she will always have people trying to tear her down.

The fact she's getting hate when she was the passive person in this scenario. Taehyung followed her. Not the other way around.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• controversial take but people using stuff for fanwars doesnt always discredit the original point they are making :eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!