The only BE review that matters

• i always complain about autotune (black swan orchestral version anyone?) but i think it fitted the song well. this is maybe the first time it didn't bother me in fact, i really enjoyed it

then wait for the live version :) but be patient, who knows where we are going to get it :(

• i really hate edm :( i skip all but blood sweat and tears. stay, best of me, i'm fine, magic shop, wings, waste it on me, i'm sure i missed some... they are an instant skip :(

I hate edm too but m just imagining the grade you would give to some Non BTS edm junkie acts. :cryingr: .

imo, stay is a decent song that has it's audience . I don't skip it necessarily if it's in a playlist but i won't go specifically look for it either.

• I hate edm too but m just imagining the grade you would give to some Non BTS edm junkie acts. :cryingr: .

imo, stay is a decent song that has it's audience . I don't skip it necessarily if it's in a playlist but i won't go specifically look for it either.

i was generous, if it wasn't a bts song i'd give it a 1 :angryr:

i listen to stay too but only when i'm lazy to skip it to get to dynamite ^^ same with hansool, it's such a depressing song. yoongi achieved what he wanted so kudos to him :)

• Here is my ranking

LGO : 7.5/10 (not my favorite title track but it comforts me)

Dynamite : 8/10 (everytime i listen to this song my mood improves. makes me want to dance, to celebrate.)

Fly to my room : 9/10 (the way Taehyung and Jimin sing tells a story. i love the way they put emotions in their voice. it feels like you're listening to a friend telling you how hard quarantine is for them.)

Blue & Grey : 10/10 (perfection)

Dis-ease : 100000/10 (ultimate perfection)

Telepathy : 6.5/10 (not really my cup of tea :( )

Stay : 7 (it could be more but i was strangely disappointed because the first few notes of the song made me think it would sound a certain way but it didn't :( but overall it isnt bad. )

Overall : 8.2/10

• We both RIGHTFULLY think of B&G as perfection :siptear: .

We mostly don't agree on LGO and telepathy. but to each his own

• Life goes on: 7

Fly to my room: 8

Blue and grey: 7

Telepathy: 6

Dis ease: 9

Stay: 5

(EDM isn’t really my favorite style so this was just a matter of personal taste. It’s a good song nonetheless)

Dynamite: 8

Overall: 7.1

My rating may seem harsh but these are very good scores. I rarely give it out a 10 for a song.

For comparison

Black swan orchestra:10

Fake love: 8

Mic drop: 9

Boy with luv: 6

DNA: 6

Spring day: 8

BST: 9

DDDD: 7

Psycho: 8

Wishlist: 7

HYLT: 4 etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!