Do you want Blackpink to move to the US?

• Blackpink seems freer and happier there, leaving YG they can release music whenever they want, and they already have American fans and have connections to American singers/influencers and can speak English so leaving YG and moving to the US can boost their career after their contract is up?

• I'm old-school. As a fan, no. American celeb culture is overrated and isn't all what it's cracked up to be. I would hate for anyone to think it's the highest point and epitome of what an artist can achieve. I'd like for other countries to have their own thing and do it their way. Americans should aspire to put in the work to explore other cultures, learn other languages, and seek solidarity with the rest of the world, not just the other way around.

However, if that's where their hearts are at, I have to respect that.

Yeah that’s a good point, but at least life style wise, it would be better for them? like they can say whatever they want, do drugs, hook up, party… without fearing Knetz. So I guess as a celebrity its better to stay in Korea but for their happiness and freedom its America

• I don't know what you all think, Bp popularity in Us is not that big. Ever wonder why there's no asian singer ever successful in Us if they're not mix? Bts is an anomaly yet keep receiving racism even they're not staying there. Bp are doing really well now. America labels is as worse as Korean one or even more. See how they treated little mix or what megan through? And more story how bad their treated their female singer, guess how bad they will get especially when they're asian.

If freedom is your issues, then they just need to change company. As simple as that

• I honestly don’t mind, i would get to see them at least in California since they come here mostly. I’m used to them not getting awards or good treatment from award shows in Korea so I’d like if they moved to the west. They seem happier in the west too but honestly, anything that makes them feel happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!