Did you liked the moment when Wen Zhe said: "Do you want to go home? I don't want to go home"

• I found it very cool

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Imagine seeing that your cell is ranked last on your team and then you see Sein fooling around, dozing off during practice, etc. I get that she's 16 but Wonyoung was 13 or 14 in PD48, lol. Besides, Wen Zhe tried to jokingly tell her that Sein should get more serious, but Sein ignored, and finally, Zhe snapped. I think Mnet edited her fairly there - they clearly did not portray her in a negative light and showed that she was just frustrated, then add Ziyin talking about Sein slacking off, masters snapping at her and telling her to stop blaming others, etc., it is clear that Zhe is not the villain here.

I kinda feel bad for Sein too, because from the editing it looked like everyone - teammates and masters - is mad at her :-(

• Imagine seeing that your cell is ranked last on your team and then you see Sein fooling around, dozing off during practice, etc. I get that she's 16 but Wonyoung was 13 or 14 in PD48, lol. Besides, Wen Zhe tried to jokingly tell her that Sein should get more serious, but Sein ignored, and finally, Zhe snapped. I think Mnet edited her fairly there - they clearly did not portray her in a negative light and showed that she was just frustrated, then add Ziyin talking about Sein slacking off, masters snapping at her and telling her to stop blaming others, etc., it is clear that Zhe is not the villain here.

I kinda feel bad for Sein too, because from the editing it looked like everyone - teammates and masters - is mad at her :-(

I think that whole set of stickers for maknaes 'Crazy' group kind of put them all in hard position, first people expect more from them now, but also they might slack off and feel like they are already good.

+ not all people 'fit' in the dorm/camp life, maybe she is one of them

• Honestly I respect Wen Zhe for that and she has the makings of being a really good leader. You need someone like her to bring in the discipline needed to become an idol because yeah you need to work your ASS off. So mad respect to Wen Zhe!

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!