Please recommend a simple pasta recipe

• Listen to an italian, when I don't have time to create something interesting I just put some cherry tomatoes (cutted in half) and I dress it with olive oil, grana cheese, salt, butter and black pepper in the end.

If you have a bit more time you can prepare a mix of walnuts, grana cheese, olive oil, black pepper, salt,,, you need to mix it all in an immersion blender and then put this in the already ccoked pasta, and you're ready to go

• When I want pasta but don't want to cook too much I cook aglio e olio. If you like garlic you will love this

This is my fav recipe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• You got to try this

1/4 cup of fresh basil

Cherry tomatoes a good amount because it kind of acts as a sauce

Any amount of garlic cloves you want personally I add 4 cloves

Some salt and pepper

This is really important pasta noodles, block of feta cheese and 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.

Bake the cheese with the olive oil and cherry tomatoes for 15 minutes at 400 F

• You may try Thai style dish (pad kee mao)

Ingredients

cooking oil

some meat (chicken, pork, seafood or whatever)

carrot

some sliced chili

chopped garlic

cooked pasta

some cut snap peas/cut baby corns (optional)

basil

ground pepper

sugar

fish sauce

oyster sauce

method

stir fry garlic in oil until it smells

add carrot and keep stir frying

add meat and stir fry

add pea/corn and stir fry

sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce and pepper to taste

add pasta and chili and stir fry briefly

add basil and stir fry briefly

finish

• if there is some prepared marinara sauce available at your local grocery store, make sure to buy that.

all you have to do is boil your pasta in water, olive oil and salt. heat some of the sauce in a separate pan and toss the pasta into it after draining the pasta water. finish with some grated cheese on top. it hardly takes ten minutes and if the sauce tastes good and authentic, it’s an alright substitute for penne arrabiata

• Pasta & Italian food are my #1, so I'm very serious about it. Whatever you do, just make sure you follow the essentials:

- Salt your pasta water (they say it should taste like the sea, but imo it should usually be a bit less salty than that if your sauce is going to be salty)

- Don't add oil to your pasta water, just stir it after you put it in to prevent it from sticking. The oil will do more harm than good and leave an oil film coating your pasta.

- Don't fully cook your pasta, stop cooking it before it's done and finish cooking it in your sauce so the pasta absorbs your sauce. You can always continue cooking your pasta in sauce longer, but you can't un-mushify overcooked pasta. Taste it often in the last few minutes to make sure it's not overcooked.

- Keep your pasta water! That's the key to a great sauce. If you ever feel like your pasta gets dried out, it's because it needs pasta water. It will help make your sauces more silky. You can add more than you think. I use between 1/4 cup to 1 full cup. A lot of times I add so much it seems like soup at first, but just keep mixing for a while and it will come together.

- Optionally finish it off with some good extra virgin olive oil or even a pad of butter to help emulsify your sauce and make it more velvety.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I agree with this person. Just apply it and you'll be good. :pepe-toast:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!