Not Kpop stans having a worse rep than western music fans

• When the messy main pop girl stans, mainly Swifties, are literally attacking Adele of all people in the qrts. The Adele who does not even have a huge stan twitter fandom which is aggressive or indulges in fights.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The problem isn't Adele fans or Adele herself, but people using her as token to hate on other pop girls, especially Taylor. Her recent record on Spotify for 1st day with Red TV triggered a lot of fandoms and everyone was expecting Adele would beat it so they used her to drag Taylor, but she didn't.

Not that I think It justifies this behavior, just explaining that yes, her fandom isn't loud, but It's not because of them

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I'm not understanding here... Aren't TS fans the ones dragging Adele? What kpop fans have to do with it?

OP might be saying that even though Western pop fans have terrible behavior online, Kpop fans have even worse reputation.

I think that Twitter in general is toxic when it comes to everything pop music. I wouldn't compare Western pop fans and Kpop fans. Both can be horrible.

Just yesterday NCTzens and ARMY were having a fanwar that trended on Twitter (#nctdisband was trending even in my country, it was a total mess). The situation behind it was very serious. It's not any better than Western pop fans if you ask me.

• I'm not understanding here... Aren't TS fans the ones dragging Adele? What kpop fans have to do with it?

Title is making an analogy, its all in clear English

Kpop stans have this horrible rep for being toxic when western stans are no better, when even Adele who does not have an active fanbase on stan twitter is being attacked.

There is this mindset, even seen on this forum, that western artists stans are better, well behaved, less toxic, whatever you wanna call it.

• OP might be saying that even though Western pop fans have terrible behavior online, Kpop fans have even worse reputation.

I think that Twitter in general is toxic when it comes to everything pop music. I wouldn't compare Western pop fans and Kpop fans. Both can be horrible.

Just yesterday NCTzens and ARMY were having a fanwar that trended on Twitter (#nctdisband was trending even in my country, it was a total mess). The situation behind it was very serious. It's not any better than Western pop fans if you ask me.

I’m seldom on twitter - what was the situation?

• Title is making an analogy, its all in clear English

Kpop stans have this horrible rep for being toxic when western stans are no better, when even Adele who does not have an active fanbase on stan twitter is being attacked.

There is this mindset, even seen on this forum, that western artists stans are better, well behaved, less toxic, whatever you wanna call it.

Well i never thought western fandoms were better, buuuut i also don't think it can be compared tbh. But i do understand your intention.

• Title is making an analogy, its all in clear English

In terms of fanwars I guess it’s the same. Hate and judgement towards your bias group might be different.

• I’m seldom on twitter - what was the situation?

• In terms of fanwars I guess it’s the same. Hate and judgement towards your bias group might be different.

Basically last week Tay made a record with Red TV

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which Adele could not break, so now its a slugfest cause oyher western stans were claiming she will.

P.S Also not there being this misconception that western stans do not care about charting.

• Omg

I read about it - poor girl🥺🥲.

I’m really sad it has to be like this but I’m naively hoping it’s only a few bad apples.

• Yeah that’s what I got out of it too. Only Adele might be happy being nr 6 without any active fandom - so clearly really dope and loved by gp

• meh all fandoms can be toxic

the only difference I see between western fandoms and k pop fandoms is that western fandoms are less possesive of their faves and don't make such a big deal out of dating

• It was fake actually. That army was faking her story just to get attention and followers. All the bd kpop fans are embarrassed because of her.

Wow that sucks! Because ARMY in Bangladesh really are being harrassed and treated like crap but now I bet many will be hesitant to believe them because of that clout seeker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!