Lisa saying she feels uncomfortable in BP outfits

• Her interview with Zach was fantastic, she was really cute and confident. Hearing her say she wants more solo music in the future and BP are working on stuff was great!

Also, she was honest. For years fans have complained about some of her outfits and been told that she likes them... but she deadass said she feels uncomfortable and it was nice that in her solo she can wear what she likes.

Reminds me of Minzy saying she hated her outfits and had no say in the matter.

This tweet sums it up:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i never bought that thing: The girls have their own style

but also, all groups go through this, and have to wear outfits they don´t like. Also stylist buy a number of peices and they have to work with that.

but the issue would be if on that pool of outfits Lisa had been always the unconfortable one, or all members felt the same. Cos we all know she definitely got screw many times with the visual part.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wait, isn't people thought she's a mindless drone and can't stand for herself ??

clearly she can express her own feeling if she want to.

• that tweet is like abomination of current status of what fans without proper mindset can do...

first of all let's be clear YG hires a stylist for a reason

they discuss a concept and then stylist works on it

it's the stylist who choses things that look good on them and make them go viral for it

let's say that hanbok HYLT outfits, or that outfit which later on fans said that SM copied to use on one of ae avatars

and you know what when they go viral thanks to outfits it's all that girls look beautiful, they are praised, that they are promoting this or that but let's say fans won't like one outfit what happens then?

stylist is bashed and there are threads that she/he should be fired...

I've seen many stages of HYLT and Pretty Savage even those for murican shows or for Tokopedia, never I thought that Lisa looks strange or her outfit is a no, no...

so I don't really get that saying that BP stylist forced her to wear this or that, and that it isn't her style...

why would it be 'her' style of her fit, when it's about group promotions, and there is professional hired to do job to make them look good together...

also at the end of the day wanna point that if you are doing pop song, or some song about love it's obvious that you can't run around in hip hop themed clothes :pepe-use-head:

+ this is something that I need to say, because it's most important thing...

I never saw BP stylist giving them too revealing or too creepy outfits...

External Content www.youtube.com

• This isn't fans projecting, she literally said herself she felt uncomfortable!!!!

• This isn't fans projecting, she literally said herself she felt uncomfortable!!!!

I know that but did she said also that stylist forced her to wear it?

and I guess it wasn't 'uncomfortable' to wear in terms of being messy during performance, and making it hard to dance

but it just wasn't her personal preference in terms of the clothing design...

External Content www.youtube.com

• I know that but did she said also that stylist forced her to wear it?

and I guess it wasn't 'uncomfortable' to wear in terms of being messy during performance, and making it hard to dance

You have got to be kidding...

• I know that but did she said also that stylist forced her to wear it?

yeah

IF they force her to wear stuffs, she wouldn't have her creativity in solo project in the first place :pepepizza:

• but also, all groups go through this, and have to wear outfits they don´t like. Also stylist buy a number of peices and they have to work with that.

true, I still don't think idols have full control over what they want to wear for comeback because you have concpet and other members outfit . I remember LM jesy also said that she didn't feel comfortable with her mv/stage outfit. In one of jaejoong videos he was preparing for tv show as a guest and his stylists prepared multiple items for him to wear and he just had to mix and match (he styled the outfit but asked his stylists "does it need belt", "red or black" but then comeback and tv show appearance are different.

• It's clear they give outfits the others don't like to Lisa. The stylist said as much before! Hopefully she will be allowed to choose her own outfits for comebacks.

She said she is a bit of a tomboy, which is obvious anyway. So they can put her in more casual clothes without making them bizarre!

• I kind of feel it happens the same with Jisoo if you compare her offstage style is so different to what she is given (she has gotten some questionable outfits in the past) I'm not really complaining since she is getting better outfits now.

I prefer Jisoo's loose and comfy outfits she usually wears but I guess every member has a different image in the group. It's a good thing Lisa is letting them know now that she doesn't like certain outfits.

I think their old stylist had too much influence on them I'm glad she is not working with them anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!