AND FUCK NCTZENS

• Winwin trending worldwide #1 rn because of SM dropping the poster for NCT 2021 without him and dozen. He didnt even get this much attention for his drama announcement or his posters or his brand endorsements.

THE TRUTH IS Ncshittyzens are really just Interactionzens. When you try to explain to them they'll go "but I still want him in there" what is he supposed to do, clone himself??? Y’all just want twt clout you don’t gaf about no Winwin

And dont fucking put both their names together, Winwin chose his dreams over NCT 2021 while dozen chose sex over NCT 2021.

All these NCTzens, where were you when antis attacked him for hanging out w school friends? Setting up a studio, getting the connections, auditioning and filming a drama is hard work. He said he's graduating in Jan too, so he's balancing college on top of all of this. Why do you want him to return for bare minimum lines, screentime and promotions?

Anyways support his drama! Fantasy, vampire, republican era, historical china, action drama and Winwin gets is a pining (heartbroken) second lead vampire doctor :blushing:

[Drama poster]

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND FUCK DOZEN TOO… y’all man begging his gf for cigs he’s not your meow meow he’s a beggar

• twt Nctzens are the most annoying ones honestly

and especially Winwin stan

when winwin was in NCT 127, they were all complaining that he didn't have enough screentime and line and hoping for SM to debut NCT china fast so winwin can debut there, and get more activities in solo, more line etc...

and they were criticizing SM for putting Mark and haechan in two sub unit because they would be tired

but once Winwin debut in WayV and finally got more activities, more line and screen time and SM let him focus on WayV to not make him go back and forth between china and korea and overwork him

they start to complain because they wanted Winwin in both unit

and now it's the same thing again

Sm finally let winwin start his acting career, and a lot of winwin stans were asking for this for years

and when it was announce nobody gave a fuck

and now they prefer him to focus on NCT than pursue his acting career like they wanted few weeks ago

they ask for something and when finally they get this thing they are never happy

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• not even a twt nctzen but feeling attacked.

I've never promoted overworking winwin or any of the members, of course i want him to pursue what him makes him the happiest, i don't speak for all nctzens but i can def say most of us nctzens on here wish the same for him.

sehun amused.gif

• Spit Water GIFs | Tenor

Hopefully this outrage will bring more attention to his drama. I've already seen a bunch of people surprised by his absence and only now finding out he's going to be acting.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• If you're mad a people on Twitter then go yell at them on Twitter. We're here because we don't want that mess.

• :nct17:

The NCTzens on here have been talking about it, but yeah, there's a lot of foolishness on twt. I think AKP Czennies are all excited about all of our Neos and their work in and out of the group.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the people that want winwin in NCT 2021 do NOT bias him pls they’re clout chasers 😭 they don’t gaf about him we’d rather have him film the drama . we’re pissed cause nctzens only mention him for NCT 2021 and don’t even know he’s gonna act likeeee …

• why give reason to what twitter thinks? if WW appeared for 5s the same as Lay in DFTF due to a computational montage, they would cry saying he is being treated badly

• Good? The allegations were never cleared so even if he was innocent it would not be a good look to be in nct2021 at all

eh it's a dumb ass mess, that's all i'll say. and they could have never been publicly cleared but i'm not about to get into a tiff/discussion over it.

• the people that want winwin in NCT 2021 do NOT bias him pls they’re clout chasers 😭 they don’t gaf about him we’d rather have him film the drama . we’re pissed cause nctzens only mention him for NCT 2021 and don’t even know he’s gonna act likeeee …

How do you know what those people are? Some of the ones complaining could be “clout chasers” and some could be his fans (solo fans or the other) who also wanted to see him in the group project ie something they find important.

“we’re pissed cause nctzens only mention him for NCT 2021 and don’t even know he’s gonna act likeeee”

Again how do you know that many of those who were hyping his acting chance weren’t Nctzens? I know you’re upset but you seem to make it as if this is some kind of war between ‘real’ Winwin fans and evil nctzens. When it’s positive attention it’s only “us” but when it’s negative attention it’s “nctzens”.

Besides the fact many nctzens are fans of Winwin whether you can believe it or not, most solo activities (especially non music related. Ie music why most fans followed the group) don’t get as much attention as the group project. It’s no rocket science that many talk about the involvement of the big nct event. I am sure a lot of complaints about Winwin absence don’t want him to quit the drama but wish he do both. Totally respect if it’s his decision not to participate or if it’s tough to manage doing both BUT if it’s just SM’s doing by cutting him off then nctzens as fans obviously going to be upset not to see him.

lt64IYu.gif

• just coming on here to say the same thing. why they pairing winning and lucas together . I mean one had some pretty harsh accusations put on him. and no matter how much nctzens try to claim they disproved the accusations, I will not be believing your screenshots. I believe in the fact that sm pulled lucas out if all activities when it would have been way easier to deny the accusations if they were truly baseless. I mean it was accusations from some random anonymous users. if they denied it, most ppl would have believed. don't get why nctzems will empathize with winwin in the same breath as lucas likee... :watt:

• have u seen the one where he has a wig that looks like winter’s bob and eats his sandwich in a weird way

erasing from my memory 2x

• erasing from my memory 2x

:pepelove1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Isn't this part and parcel of being a Chinese SM idol

idk what you mean by that but i’m not complaining because he’s not in NCT 2021

i’m complaining because he’s absent due to his drama yet nctzens didn’t even know about the drama and go “why is winwin missing”

it’s actually a good thing that he’s not in it idc i’d rather see him act than sing for 3 seconds

also mad because LUCAS the head dozen is always attached to winwin ( like they complain about both not being here ) even tho he’s absent for completely different reasons . winwin is an actor and it’s been his dream for years, lucas is being punished for being a weirdo and choosing sex over his career, they’re not the same

• :pepelove1:

lmao ik haha

its from their snl skit

• People are becoming so greedy, it is not like we get NCT every damn year, we got one in 2018, another one in 2020, consider us lucky that we even get to have NCT2021 this year despite the amount of NCT units comeback we get this year. I am happy even if we dont have NCT2021 but now we got it, i am beyond happy. SM spoil so much contents and comebacks this year, it makes people becomes greedy now because they dont get what they want. Imagine still have time to complain and ask for more... cant relate

anyway rooting for winwin to debut as actor, i cant wait :pepelove1:

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!