Grimes says she emails aespa’s manager “all the time” “I love them”

• grimes aespa

Canadian singer-songwriter Grimes has revealed that she is a fan of K-pop girl group aespa.

Last week, on November 12, the singer launched her “AI girl group” named NPC, with their debut track ‘A Drug From God’. Shortly after the group’s premiere, aespa fans quickly drew similarities between the AI concept shared by both acts.

In response to a fan’s comment asking if she knew of the K-pop quartet, Grimes revealed that she is a fan of the group. “I literally have been emailing their manager all the time,” she replied, adding, “I love them.”

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fans of the K-pop act also noted that Grimes had previously liked and commented on aespa’s teaser images. The singer had also recently liked a tweet from a fan asking her to work with the girl group.

This is not the first time Grimes has shown her love for K-pop acts. Back in July, the Canadian star had revealed that Big Bang rapper G-Dragon was one of her “biggest influences”.

Literally G-Dragon is an icon and a god,” wrote the singer in a TikTok comment at the time

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

grimes-gdragon-tiktokcomment-1-2021

grimes-gdragon-tiktokcomment-2-2021

Additionally, the singer had collaborated with K-pop girl group LOONA’s subunit, LOONA yyxy on debut track ‘Love4eva’ in 2018, where she contributed vocals to the song’s opening lines.

Source : NME

• SM is missing a lot by not returning her calls and see what she has to offer. Say what you want about her but her creativity and eye for art can't be denied. And aespa's concept and aesthetic match hers. What's to lose?

Imagine aespa doing something like this omg

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• ok she will burn in hell for betrayal lol

sis you better work things out to buy LOONA!

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!