Have you ever heard of Mongolia?

• I'm thinking about my grandfather now...

anyways yes it is - it would be considered traditional Mongolian music (the original that is) if I'm not mistaken

btw since I know you're Mongolian how much Chinese history do you learn and in school do you need to study Chinese (like is Chinese even an option??)

I don't know much about Chinese history. But since China & Mongolia have had long history I know little I guess. There is no Chinese option not any country option tho. We only study our own country's history & general history knowledge in school.

• I don't know much about Chinese history. But since China & Mongolia have had long history I know little I guess. There is no Chinese option not any country option tho. We only study our own country's history & general history knowledge in school.

cool since I grew up here most of my Mongolian knowledge has been through its ties to China and how Mongolia has affected and vice versa been affected by China...

you say no Chinese option nor any other country but your English is so good - do you learn English at school or self-taught?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cool since I grew up here most of my Mongolian knowledge has been through its ties to China and how Mongolia has affected and vice versa been affected by China...

you say no Chinese option nor any other country but your English is so good - do you learn English at school or self-taught?

oh no my english sux :pepe-back-away: I have went to some english courses & since 9th grade I have went to school that has Cambridge high school program. But still I am not fluent & good enough :pepe-comfy:

• I'd not call it a nugu country. They are the exception with pretty badass culture! I imagine people from continental region from East Asia to Poland will have studied at least a little bit about the Mongols (probably not in a good light in some cases).

I guess today's Mongolia has a somewhat unfortunate geopolitical situation being sandwiched between Russia and China and having a big chunk of its past territory in control of China, with Mongolians from Inner Mongolia betrayed by pluralist promises of the Republic of China and later from the CCP. All things considered, it doesn't look too bad and doing fine overall.

• I'd not call it a nugu country. They are the exception with pretty badass culture! I imagine people from continental region from East Asia to Poland will have studied at least a little bit about the Mongols (probably not in a good light in some cases).

I guess today's Mongolia has a somewhat unfortunate geopolitical situation being sandwiched between Russia and China and having a big chunk of its past territory in control of China, with Mongolians from Inner Mongolia betrayed by pluralist promises of the Republic of China and later from the CCP. All things considered, it doesn't look too bad and doing fine overall.

Can you elaborate badass culture? :/

• oh no my english sux :pepe-back-away: I have went to some english courses & since 9th grade I have went to school that has Cambridge high school program. But still I am not fluent & good enough :pepe-comfy:

well your written english seems fine and of course no one expects you to be fluent fluent but I can understand everything you're writing and you seem to understand me perfectly fine so :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!